Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of Cleveland signing Korver and Jaric and resigning Z?(let Mcinnis walk)

That would give Lebron and Z shooters, and Jaric would be an upgrade defensively at the point over Mcinnis.

The main thing I am wondering is if the Cavs would have enough money to get both Korver and Jaric--as opposed to throwing money at a Redd or Allen?

How much is Jaric going to command on the market? And who else is going to pursue him?

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
i think Jaric is worth about 17 over 3 years
and Korver around 24 over 4
but honestly i have a very bad grasp on this salary thing and how people look at each player and their worse
i still dont see boozer's and okur's contract last year... foyle and fisher???
i dont no...

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
Jaric has chronic foot problems (two fractures this year plus bad history on that foot in Serbia). Pass. Cavs would have to sign Korver using their cap space, which I'm not sure they're willing to do, as they'd need to sign him for more than the MLE ($4.9M), which Philly will certainly offer to him this summer. Unless the MLE is readjusted back down to $3.7M (current rumor) in the new CBA this summer, I doubt the Cavs can make a real run at Korver. We'll have to wait and see if the MLE is readjusted though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't envision any scenario that would make Michael Redd a Cavalier. I think the organization should actively pursue Joe Johnson, but if that is a no go then I would love to see the addition of Kyle Korver. The Cavs have so many holes to fill and no draft picks so it is going to be a very tough off season and they will have to make their choices wisely.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
King Bron 4 said:
I don't envision any scenario that would make Michael Redd a Cavalier. I think the organization should actively pursue Joe Johnson, but if that is a no go then I would love to see the addition of Kyle Korver. The Cavs have so many holes to fill and no draft picks so it is going to be a very tough off season and they will have to make their choices wisely.
Korver isnt going anywhere

1 - 8 of 8 Posts