Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In what's one of the biggest trades in recent history, the Marlins are on the verge of sending shortstop Jose Reyes, left-hander Mark Buehrle, right-hander Josh Johnson and catcher John Buck to the Blue Jays in exchange for a package of young players.

Among the young players reportedly headed to Miami are shortstops Yunel Escobar and Adeiny Hechavarria, right-hander Henderson Alvarez and minor-league left-hander Justin Nicolino.

CBSSports.com Insider Jon Heyman confirms the original reporting of FOXSports.com's Ken Rosenthal and Jon Morosi.
http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/eye-on-baseball/20970951/marlins-set-to-send-mark-buehrle-jose-reyes-josh-johnson-to-toronto

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
Christ almighty are the marlins just a shit franchise.. i dont care at all about their two bought and paid for world series rings, the way they handle their team is just horrible.. its like a broken record

·
Premium Member
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
HOLY SHIT. I saw Reyes was about to post. They get Josh Johnson :jawdrop:

and even Buehrle is some quality.

I would like to see Jays do well. It's been awhile. Loved watching their WS teams in '92 and '93.

·
KVBL Champion
7,108 Posts
Yes!!!!!!! That's what I'm talking about Anthopolous!!! Finally Rogers came through opening the purse strings!!

·
Premium Member
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
what a trade for the Blue Jays. Hell even Emilio Bonifacio is a pretty good player with a ton of speed

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
Why am I a loyal fan of such a bullshit franchise? Honestly, **** the Marlins.

I just left David Samson a 5 minute voicemail telling him what a piece of shit I think he and his crook step-dad are. I know he won't care at all if he even listens to it, but it felt good to get it out.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts