Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Against the Pistons, 25 points, 10 of 16 from the field... 5 of 10 behind the arc, 12 rebounds in 43 minutes.

Boy I hope he still isn't looking for money this offseason.

And I'm glad the Heat need to use their MLE to resign Haslem, otherwise Shaq would have several guys looking to play on the cheap down in Miami.

-Petey

Reactions: Turkish Delight

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Apparently, Swift didn't play tonight. He seems to pick up these testy little injuries... every so often.

He would have time as Gasol's still out, so it must be legit.

-Petey

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
nice marshall

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
31 Minutes, 9-15 from the field, 5-10 from '3', 10 rebounds, 24 points.

vs. The Cavs.

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ToddMacCulloch11 said:
at half against the sixers tonight- 19 points, 4 rebounds, 5-6 from three.
Bring him to NJ!!!

-Petey

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Petey said:
Apparently, Swift didn't play tonight. He seems to pick up these testy little injuries... every so often.

He would have time as Gasol's still out, so it must be legit.

-Petey
Not according to sports columnist for Memphis Commercial Appeal who wrote this week that he should be playing, that he has been cleared to play and that his teammates are not thrilled that he isn't.

I don't get the fascination with him. He also turned down a $45 million offer from the Grizzlies last summer and wants $60 million. Forget it.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NetIncome said:
Not according to sports columnist for Memphis Commercial Appeal who wrote this week that he should be playing, that he has been cleared to play and that his teammates are not thrilled that he isn't.

I don't get the fascination with him. He also turned down a $45 million offer from the Grizzlies last summer and wants $60 million. Forget it.
I think he played vs. the Nets.

His attitude / actions can't be helping his causes towards that bigger pay day.

-Petey

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
NetIncome said:

Mark my words- he will sign with the Hornets and if anything goes wrong he'll sign with Atlanta.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts