Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is filthy. Dear lord.

On the other hand, glad to see a #1 seed finally administer a beat down this tournament, all is right in the world again.

·
Say Cheese
3,842 Posts
Marvin Williams should be the number one pick of the draft if he declares, even ahead of Bogut....

·
Say Cheese
3,842 Posts
Marvin Williams has way more upside than Bogut, so I don't see why that is funny to think Williams could be the #1 pick.... :angel:

·
Registered
10,047 Posts
Bogut has a bit more upside. They're both freakishly good and young, both can score rpetty or do the dirty work. He could be a true nightmare to defend with more wprk on his promising shooting range.

·
Wooden the Wizard
13,621 Posts
ESPN just picked Marvin as the 2nd best NBA prospect (behind Paul :rolleyes: ). Bogut was 4th. Long term, I'd rather have Marvin. Kevin Garnett all over again.

·
Wooden the Wizard
13,621 Posts

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
DHarris34Phan said:
Marvin Williams has way more upside than Bogut, so I don't see why that is funny to think Williams could be the #1 pick.... :angel:
not sure how we measure upside, never did. are you saying at 20 that bogut cant get any better? its just hard to tell how guys will end up at the next level. my take is marvin has a best case scenario near that of tracy mcgrady and bogut of tim duncan. who would you want?

·
Wooden the Wizard
13,621 Posts
i don't care who you compare him to, he's going to be big at the next level. Marion or Garnett, hopefully he shoots better from outside than the both of them (both under 34%). And however you describe upside, I'd take Williams. Bogut has been especially impressive passing the ball, but only 2pts @ the half? I know he's opening things up for some other guys, I know OU's doing a good job, and I know his team's winning, but a serious POY candidate should be scorin a few more buckets.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts