Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could it happen? Nik Caner-Medley from nearby Portland, Maine will be a senior for the Terrapins. Vermont has a former Maryland Assistant as its new head coach. The combo of a halfway point for Vermont fans and Nik Caner-Medley fans would definitely sellout 10,000+ at the "neutral" facility.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
It is not out of the realm of possibilities, I guess Vermont could take a roundabout kick in the *** from a ACC squad again next year. If not now, I am sure this will happen in the near future, but basically in order for Maryland to garantee a blowout win, the best time to do that is next year.

·
Registered
280 Posts
That would make me ugly.....Coach G at Maine was after Gary Williams to schedule a game against Maine in Portland for NCM......in fact, i was with the good doctor at the final four in New Orleans two years ago when he was talking to Williams about it.....Williams said more or less that it was gonna happen. This would prevent that.......

·
Registered
341 Posts
Lookls like Maine will miss out on Caner again, zing (sorry, had to do it)

was it at foreplay he was quoted as saying to police: "You cant stop me! I'm Maryland!"

·
Registered
57 Posts
It makes absolutely no sense for a program like MD to play UVM on a court other than Comcast. Too much to lose and nothing to gain.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts