Here's a possibility that works...

Phoenix trades:
SF Shawn Marion

Phoenix receives:
SF Eddie Robinson
C Eddy Curry
PG Rick Brunson
(Maybe 1st or 2nd rounder)

Change in team outlook: +3.3 ppg, -0.6 rpg, and +1.8 apg.

Chicago trades:
SF Eddie Robinson
C Eddy Curry
PG Rick Brunson
(Maybe 1st or 2nd rounder)

Chicago receives:
SF Shawn Marion

Change in team outlook: -3.3 ppg, +0.6 rpg, and -1.8 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

Chicago: This will move Curry out of Chi-town and bring in an instant star. The Bulls finally get the stud SF they've always wanted. They also get rid of Robinson's ugly contract.

Phoenix: This move would help them clear long-term money for their rebuilding process. This would give them Curry, an underachieving C w/ big potential, and round out a solid starting 5 for PHX. The money saved could possibly help give PHX some extra leverage in the Kobe sweepstakes next year.

What do you think guys?

·
Registered
17,279 Posts
It looks good to me, but if I was a Phoenix fan I would probably not be happy if Marion left town and all we got was Curry. And that's even knowing that Curry could become a superstar in the future.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whoops, can someone move this to the Trade section? Thanks.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by <b>Vinsanity</b>!
i still dont think Pheonix got enough for Marion, instead of Eddie Robinson how about Dupree
The trade needs Robinson's contract to work. That's why I added - maybe 1st or 2nd round pick.

·
Incognasho
4,061 Posts
Phoenix already has enough if's in potential.. Marion is one of their few constants, and until Curry shows some kind of desire to become a real player, there's no way his value is worth Phoenix giving up an all-star top SF and taking on an ugly contract.. even if he is a center.. use the money on a free agent big man like Camby, and keep the all-star..

·
Registered
5 Posts
The Suns think Lampe is their center, so Curry isn't needed. That's not a bad deal, but the Suns won't trade Marion now. They'll wait til the off season.

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
I wouldn´t trade Curry yet, he can still show his worth.

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
I thought I heard a few Suns fans mention before that Voskuhl was starting to do good for them. If that's true, then there's probably no sense in trading their clean cut star for a project, even though he could be better in the long run.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts