Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
13,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Trying to make a collection here

Dallas Mavericks:
Mavericks Mix (some nice highlights of the 05-06 season)
Dallas History (awesome video)

Josh Howard:
Career Mix
Josh Howard mixtape

Dirk Nowitzki:
The German Dirk
Steal and Dunk
3 Point Contest (just the finals)
Whole 3 point Contest
OT Clincher against Toronto
Dirk History
Career Mix

Against Dallas:
JRich game winner
Continuation or not? Derek Fisher
Stromile on Dirk
Earl Watson rejects Bradley

Other:
Ultimate Caucasian Mix

Dirk Nowitzki vs McGrady (53 point game): Highlights

Please people, post your own aswell! Anything cool, ranging from short gifs to avatars etc

Rep given to any contribution

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Hey, thanks thats really cool. Its really hard being a fan of a team you never get to see play... I know by experience. 2 of my favorite sports teams play in Texas so I dont get to see them at all. Thanks for posting this.

·
Jeepers
6,385 Posts
That History of Dirk really took me back...remembering how he grew up before us and was bigger than Finley even as his understudy.

Good stuff. :clap:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Jet said:
Hey, thanks thats really cool. Its really hard being a fan of a team you never get to see play... I know by experience. 2 of my favorite sports teams play in Texas so I dont get to see them at all. Thanks for posting this.
No chance of you getting League Pass next year?

I grew up in Dallas, but don't live there anymore (sadly, I really hope I can move back some day) so I get League Pass so I can watch all the games. I do watch other teams, too, but really the Mavs are the reason I pay for League Pass.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I was considering getting it for next year, but I dont know how often I will be able to watch each game, considering Im out of town a lot during the week. I do get to listen to the ESPN Radio broadcasts though, and thats good enough for me. But Its not even close to the excitment of a real game. Also, I dont know if I have the money to sacrafice to get league pass... :(

All the Playoff games are nationally broadcasted, and thats the part of the season thats most thats most improtant right? Well, in a way. Thanks for reminding me though.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.