Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mavs 104 Spurs 68 Grades : D is for Defense

Actually no grades tonight since I won’t get to watch the game DVR till this weekend since I was out coaching my kids school team in a back-to-back.

Avery : A; Just for beating the Spurs by 36 points.

Howard: Josh had 11 points on 5-8 shooting in 23 minutes. Zero turnovers. +13

Nowitzki: Dirk was a 50:50 game time decision but started anyway. Played a game high 27 minutes on his way to 16 points and 8 rebounds. Zero turnovers. +19

Dampier: Erick was perfect from the field, 3-3, but only 2-5 from the line. Led the team with 4 turnovers on his way to tying Devin Harris with 3 blocked shots. +12

Finley: Michael was only 2-7 from the field for 4 points to go with 3 assists and 2 rebounds. +4

Terry: Jason was 4-5 from the field, but again had more turnovers (3) than assists (2), with the Mavs shooting 53.2%. +10

Stackhouse: Jerry was only 2-8 from the field for 4 points to go with 3 assists and 2 rebounds. +0

Harris: Devin apparently had an espn-highlight assist to Keith tonight as the post game radio announcers were just nuts about it. Devin had 7 points to got with 6 rebounds and 5 assists against only one turnover. Tying Erick’s three blocked shots is certainly most interesting. +20

Daniels: Marquis escaped his shooting slump with 13 points off of 5-8 shooting. +15

Van Horn: Keith had a game-high 17 points to go with 7 rebounds and 2 steals. +19

Bradley: Shawn made a free throw at the end of the game to make sure every Maverick scored tonight. Zero turnovers. +3

Henderson: Alan was the third Maverick off the bench to get into double figures with 12 points on 6-7 shooting from the field. +16

Armstrong : Darrell made the Mavs only trey tonight, extending the team’s streak of at least one trey in a game. +4

Podkolzin: DNP-IR.

M’Benga: DNP-IR.

Abdul-Wahad: DNP-IR

Typical Chef Ed Type

1 - 3 of 3 Posts