Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mavs are totally ignored by national media. All the Mavs starters will be healthy a couple of weeks before the playoffs. It is time to discuss healthy Mavs.

Mavs
I am discussing the money here. Money will tell you the talents about a team.
Mavs use the money to get good talents. Knicks used the money to get bad talents. Mavs have 7 players who get paid over $7M this year. Heat has 2 players salary over $13M. Rockets have 1 player salary over $6M

Role players comparison
6 Mavs: $7M to $14M
Rockets $1M to $6M
Heat $1M to $3M

Rookie contracts:
Harris
yao
Wade

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mavs sweep the Heat this season.

I believe the money is related to talents.

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
so you jumped off the rockets bandwagon and switched to the Mavs because they spend more money????

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sboydell said:
so you jumped off the rockets bandwagon and switched to the Mavs because they spend more money????
I always think the 2nd best team in the NBA is Mavs. I believe that the most of high-paid players are better than low-paid players.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Amplifier said:
But they didn't re-up Nash. So they lose.
I love all of the points you provided on why the Mavs will lose out. What an excellent post!

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I wouldn't say they are better than the Heat....but I do believe they are the team in the west that nobody wants to face

I can see them in the WCF this.....unless they meet the rockets in 1st round :biggrin:

You're right, no one is talking about..they would have the best record in the West if it wasn't for their surprising poor home record...they are great on the road because they are a much much better defensive team than people think but its their home record that's holding them back

1 - 8 of 8 Posts