Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
178 Posts
MacDog said:
too bad the Danes couldn't pull that one off right in front of Packer and Nantz!
It's a shame that sack of refuse Williams was instrumental in the UCONN comeback.

As an Albany area native it's great to see UAlbany do so well. (No disrespect meant to our MAAC mate Saints.) I hope Will Brown holds McElroy up for boatload of cash or gets a plum deal somewhere else.

Thanks UA for a rare and extaordianry nite. Sorry you didn't pull it off.

Go Mid-majors!

· Registered
102 Posts
MacDog said:
too bad the Danes couldn't pull that one off right in front of Packer and Nantz!
Exactly MacDog, it would've been poetic justice that U Albany ,a team based on Fudge's idea of the way the tourney should be run, shouldn't even be in the event beats the top seed. Oh well, there have been ample reasons why "Fudge" Packer has very little support. This tourney has been filled with upsets and close calls. Only 2 blow-outs so far and neither involved a middie. Looking for at least one more upset in tonights late game. Murray State will give NC trouble.

· Registered
442 Posts
Beagle said:
Albany

THis is great beat the Cons, goooooooo danes
Funny but I was thinking the MAAC has the wrong school from Lawrenceville. You guys are friggin crap, the potshots can't stop even from the last place guys who would have had trouble beating most of the MAAC's women's teams.

· Registered
442 Posts
Oldfox said:
As an Albany area native it's great to see UAlbany do so well. (No disrespect meant to our MAAC mate Saints.)
Anyone who would take offense is a loser. I was as disappointed when this one got out of reach as I have been for any Siena game. I hope UA can continue to build strength and that they'll be back again very soon.

· Registered
442 Posts
IndianFan said:
Exactly MacDog, it would've been poetic justice that U Albany ,a team based on Fudge's idea of the way the tourney should be run, shouldn't even be in the event beats the top seed. Oh well, there have been ample reasons why "Fudge" Packer has very little support. This tourney has been filled with upsets and close calls. Only 2 blow-outs so far and neither involved a middie. Looking for at least one more upset in tonights late game. Murray State will give NC trouble.
Actually a middie was on the LONG end of one of the blowouts. I didn't have the audio in the pub and didn't know the two lovers were covering this one. Man I really wanted this one to happen, to have it be the first #16 and UA at the same time would have been quite the event.

· Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ARCRat said:
Funny but I was thinking the MAAC has the wrong school from Lawrenceville. You guys are friggin crap, the potshots can't stop even from the last place guys who would have had trouble beating most of the MAAC's women's teams.
But there is not another college team in Lawrenceville you humorless dolt

· Registered
109 Posts
Oldfox said:
It's a shame that sack of refuse Williams was instrumental in the UCONN comeback.

As an Albany area native it's great to see UAlbany do so well. (No disrespect meant to our MAAC mate Saints.) I hope Will Brown holds McElroy up for boatload of cash or gets a plum deal somewhere else.

Thanks UA for a rare and extaordianry nite. Sorry you didn't pull it off.

Go Mid-majors!

He stole about as many passes as laptop computers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.