Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Yet another possession receiver for them...one day they need to get a receiver who can really stretch the field, although I do believe Darling can do that around the end of the year. But still, he would be an upgrade over Taylor and hopefully motivate Taylor.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by <b>CP26</b>!

Probably a 4th or 3rd.
I doubt its anything earlier then a 3rd or 4th because of all the money McCardell will demand in his contract. He wants to be paid like a top 10 WR. He isn't a top 10 WR, but an aging top 15 WR.

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
Originally posted by <b>RoyWilliams</b>!
If it only cost a 2nd for TO, then id say at most a 4th. Id only give a 5th but thats me.
Lamar Gordon got a 3rd rounder for the Rams just a day ago remember.

·
STL4LIFE
5,841 Posts
Mccardell will be better in Chicago, Grossman has a better arm than Boller.

Boller at times I saw him throw deep passes that fell to the recievers knees.

If he gets hurt it will be time to get the popcorn and watch Kordell just throw intc after intc.

·
Skokie, IL 60076
17,170 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Takeit2dahouse00</b>!
I got him on my fantasy team so he better come back and play
I got him on my team as well. but....

Bears Eye McCardell

Chicago, needing to replace Booker, could be in the running for Keenan McCardell if the Tampa Bay Buccaneers opt to trade the holdout wide receiver. The deal probably would cost the Bears a mid-round draft pick but the Buccaneers, at least for now, maintain that they're not planning to trade McCardell and are prepared for him to sit out the entire season in his contract dispute . . .
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A8704-2004Sep9.html

Another receiver who would give the Bears the experience they need, Tampa Bay's Keenan McCardell, remains embroiled in a bitter holdout with the Buccaneers, and the Bears don't expect the 34-year-old to be put on the trade market or released. McCardell still has two years remaining on his contract. "I don't see anything there," Angelo said. …
http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/cs-040907bearsbits,1,7855385.story?coll=cs-bears-headlines

:upset:

·
Premium Member
12,113 Posts
Originally posted by <b>hobojoe</b>!

Lamar Gordon got a 3rd rounder for the Rams just a day ago remember.
I said that five days ago before the trade. I still wouldnt give much for a 35 yr old wr that wants a big deal.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts