Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, tonight's the night. Anybody else going to watch? I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm hoping Monta Ellis doesn't do TOO well. I hope he doesn't do bad and enjoys himself, but I'll be selfish and say I don't want him to go off and have an amazing game with scouts watching.

·
The Bilson = Jayhawk Love
6,884 Posts
montra isn't big enough for the pro's. if anyone has abig game it might be Martell WEbster.

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
I think Louis Williams, Gerald Green and Monta Ellis are as good as gone...

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm, I wouldn't call Monta good as gone just yet.

Link

An NBA scout’s take: “Monta is a great player, especially when it comes to scoring, but he did not help himself tonight with the way he played. He looked out of his element at the PG position, and displayed a very poor attitude both on and off the floor. That’s going to be somewhat of a concern for us. He’s going to have to bring it big time in New York. He’d be smart to keep all his options open”.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Yeah, Monta Ellis and Louis Williams had terrible games but they will still go pro. It doesn't matter what one NBA scout is, as long as his agent feeds him the goods.

·
Wooden the Wizard
13,621 Posts
I was a bit surprised to hear that Green said after the game last night that he was still going to OSU.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TheATLien said:
It doesn't matter what one NBA scout is, as long as his agent feeds him the goods.
So true. Another reason to hate agents.

Monta said last night that he would make his decision next week. We'll see...

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
TonyM said:
I was a bit surprised to hear that Green said after the game last night that he was still going to OSU.
I always felt that Gerald Green needed more time to develop and Eddie Sutton would provide great teaching for him.

I still feel its hard to pass up the first round though...

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just an update: Monta Ellis announced after the game that he'd make and announce his decision sometime next week, not sure exactly when. He must be pretty sure because he's announcing before he plays in the Jordan All-Star Classic. He fell to 25 (I think?) on one of the draft mocks, about 10 spots from where he was.

Who knows what will happen, we'll see soon enough...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts