Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
McGrady just got hurt against NO. He has left the game to the lockerroom, no word yet on the severity of the injury. I didn't see it happen.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
EHL said:
Uh, so how'd you hear about it? Ankle? Knee?
My brother was watching and he came in saying t-mac is out. I'm watching now waiting for some word on it. Something with his leg. I'll post when I hear something.

·
Banned
762 Posts
Just frigging great, perfect timing too

In other news, there is a death threat towards the Pacers in the Pacers/Pistons game and the game has now been delayed

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
how long does that injury take

Reactions: Pan Mengtu

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TheRoc5 said:
how long does that injury take
From what we've heard so far, it doesn't sound like a situation where he'll miss games... he will probably miss the rest of this one though.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
sherwin said:
From what we've heard so far, it doesn't sound like a situation where he'll miss games... he will probably miss the rest of this one though.
Didn't he have problems with his hip right before he went off for 13 points in 35 seconds?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
sherwin said:
There you go making a generalization again, stereotyping. We unfortunately had a moron throw a beer at artest and now ( if the caller was in fact a fan and from detroit and not some lunatic that read about all the drama in the paper and decided he would take advantage of it) we have this idiot.
Its fine to be pissed at these morons, all Detroiters are upset that these morons have given the general public the misconception you have.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
GUYS... BE thankeful

By the way it looked when he was going out, it looked REALY serious. Two people had to take him out. I was almost having a heart attack. Then the news came in that it was JUST A SPRAIN!!! I thought he tore something.

As long as he doesnt miss the playoffs, or is not career threatning.

Reactions: Pan Mengtu

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Copper said:
There you go making a generalization again, stereotyping. We unfortunately had a moron throw a beer at artest and now ( if the caller was in fact a fan and from detroit and not some lunatic that read about all the drama in the paper and decided he would take advantage of it) we have this idiot.
Its fine to be pissed at these morons, all Detroiters are upset that these morons have given the general public the misconception you have.
*edited*

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
farhan007 said:
GUYS... BE thankeful

By the way it looked when he was going out, it looked REALY serious. Two people had to take him out. I was almost having a heart attack. Then the news came in that it was JUST A SPRAIN!!! I thought he tore something.

As long as he doesnt miss the playoffs, or is not career threatning.
Where's Yao? He had a good first quarter, yet of course Van Gundy has had Mutombo in for what seems like the last 5-6 minutes. I haven't been one to complain about this, but at this point it doesn't make sense.

·
Banned
762 Posts
The whole bomb threat thing is just a stupid joke (obviously). Some moron decided to call in a Bomb Threat just to work up the rivalry even more and to make the news

Yeah, I mean I'm sure some guy just went into the Palace during the middle of the night, placed a bomb in there and then actually was dumb enough to call in and say that he placed a bomb there. If he really wanted to do damage, he wouldent have called in and would have just blew up the place

1 - 20 of 44 Posts