Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
28,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe it’s a little premature to put T-Mac on this list, but let’s be honest, the guy is sick. Thirteen points in the last 35 seconds, Rockets beat the Spurs by one. Are you kidding me? I’ve watched a lot of NBA games in my day, but T-Mac’s 13 in 35 made Isiah’s 17 consecutive points look like Roseanne Barr at a Hawaiian Tropics bikini contest.

The biggest difference to me between having T-Mac on our team as compared to some of the other “Franchise” players the Rockets used to have? When the ball is in his hands at the end of a close game, I expect the Rockets to win. I expect him to hit the shot and make the smart decisions. In years past, I would be pacing around, mumbling incoherently to myself, terrified at all the bad things that could possibly go wrong. Thank you, T-Mac, my stomach and Mylanta both appreciate it.
Link

Yeah, the guy's a Rockets fan. So? :angel:

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
Damn, just a bit of a homer? I thought this would be Top 10 Clutch Players right now. If that were the case I'd say T-Mac would be underrated at #8, but of all-time? Not even close thus far in his career.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yeah, this guy has no idea what he's talking about. T-Mac higher than Kobe? I'm not trying to start another Kobe-T-Mac debate, but this is an area where Bryant clearly has an edge. T-Mac is young, and he'll probably make his way onto that list by the time he retires, but putting him on it right now is unwarranted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts