Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He is 4/4 from behind the arc. I hope he gets 4 more in 2nd and a couple more 3rd and 4th..

that would be awesome:)

p.s.

Lebron is playing pretty good for coming out of an injury:)

and.. ilgauskas and gooden were about to get into a fight but they restrained themselves:)

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
uh oh 5/5 now, come on get wags involved. lebron go back to point, let wags play the 2

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maaan..

6/6

:)

and 1... he got fouled on that too:)

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dude..you shoulda seen the 8th one....he was 2 feet behind the arc being gaurded..he jumps up..throws it up..and it swishes:)

·
Registered
775 Posts
Lebron vs T-Mac.

Lebron is heating up now.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I wish I had league pass to watch (no cable at all for me) :cry:

I just hope he doesn't beat Kobe's record, but the way he's shooting it seems like he will

·
Nobody
6,373 Posts
After watching the Cleveland/Orlando game on Christmas, I should have expected something incredible to happen in this matchup.

I think Tracy McGrady is the official reigning champion of rising to the occasion for marquee matchups.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah..he took a bad shot..he shoulda went for a 2 instead but went for a crazy 3 when they had to inbound with 7 seconds and take it across court.....he shoulda waited for the 2nd half but oh well.. latrells record was 9 consecutive.. maybe another night he can do it but not tonight..unless he goes for another 9 in a row:)

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
If game stays close, he could be going for 70. Saddest part is Orlando is barely winning and Tmac has 34 at the half. Most guys are lucky to hit 34 in a single game.

When he gots hot, he is absolutely unstoppable. Even when you know he is going to shoot the three, they still couldnt stop him.

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
OT: courtside's sig

:laugh:

Magic will make the playoffs?

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by <b>Nevus</b>!
After watching the Cleveland/Orlando game on Christmas, I should have expected something incredible to happen in this matchup.

I think Tracy McGrady is the official reigning champion of rising to the occasion for marquee matchups.
Imagine if he played like this every night though:)

Undoubtably the best player ever if he could do something like this every night..

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
this is crazy, what is Tmac eating. I hope this time, he is just as agressive in the 4th in a close game. instead of relying on his team mates to win it. Then he'll say something like

"well i did my part but the teammates let us down etc etc"

It will make an interesting game, indeed we're only down by a few, amazing the cavs r still in the game, at a horrid shooting %. Hopefully we'll heat up late in the 3rd and put the game away, while the magic cool down. hopefully.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts