Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeff McInnis has reverted to a tactic from his Los Angeles Clipper days and is sending a message without speaking it. Demoted from the starting lineup and knowing he won't be back with the Cavaliers next season, McInnis has taken to wearing his practice jersey backward the past week -- the point being that he's focusing on himself first. When asked, McInnis didn't comment, only saying ``draw your own conclusions.''
link

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
What is he, 3?

There aren't going to be too many people who want to pick up his attitude next year. I wouldn't be entirely shocked if Mcinnis was out of the league next year. Most of the teams that need point guards, don't want to deal with this bull****.

·
Registered
7,809 Posts
If Cleveland can get a FA or make the playoffs to keep their second round pick, then I'm not worried about what McInnis says or does. The team may find it to be virtue of addition by subtraction by simply letting the season ride and letting him walk.

Cancers have no place in a team trying to win, make the playoffs and build itself into a winning organization.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
You know, when he was a Clipper, a lot of fans wanted him gone. It wasn't his on-court play, but they believed he was mean and talked down to the guys in the locker room --- that he was too hard on them. (I never got that feeling at all and disagreed with them.)

I never thought I'd hear the same thing about him in Cleveland. He seemed so happy to be there and was doing a good job at the point. I did wonder why they went out to get Snow, if that was the case. But, who can argue with Snow being the point, he's experienced, liked and respected by all (except Silas). (j/k)

Now I hear you all saying basically the same thing about Jeff. That is too bad, he certainly wouldn't fit in with the guys [Clippers] we have now.

So sorry to hear this --- his reputation will definitely precede him.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Blazer fans knew this day would come sooner than later for McInnis and the Cavs. You just can't keep this guy around very long before he starts causing trouble. Miles hasn't been anything close to an angel, but it beats having McInnis around this city.

Best of luck in your playoff run and getting rid of McInnis.

·
Maybe Next Year....
10,212 Posts
Jmac has been really bad lately. Just coming in and chucking up shots, not even trying to push the ball or create opportunities for other players.

He's like a child throwing a tantrum when he doesn't get his way.

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
What's with these athletes? Get paid millions of dollars and you can't be the least bit classy about things.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
EHL said:
What's with these athletes? Get paid millions of dollars and you can't be the least bit classy about things.
To be fair. The only ones we hear about are the ones who aren't class about it.

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
futuristxen said:
To be fair. The only ones we hear about are the ones who aren't class about it.
The best thing to do for all parties is to release J-Mac. He's been playing so crappy that will relieve any pressure a coach might have to play the dude. Plus it will send a message to the rest of the league that he's a piece of ****. Only an idiotic team will offer him any sort of contract.

·
Registered
28 Posts
J-mac is childish some poeple take it for crazyness but when he throws his little fit you can tell he a big baby playing a grown man game.because he is so childish team team suffers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts