1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Amen to that... BFAN1

·
mere fan
6,553 Posts
On the ESPN recap of tonight's game, Marc Stein weighed in that there was a 50-50 chance of this media driven pile of bleep going through tomorrow, so I guess he hasn't spoken to Donnie lately. Since the guys in charge of making trades have only been throwing water on the rumors that he's professionally in charge of fanning, why would he? Who's a better source of Insider info, a coach, owner, and GM, or JQuick?

Whats really amazing to me is that people will be off and running with the next Sheed rumor the moment this one finally is buried.

STOMP

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
You know, so many games are being played right now. Did the Blazers start the rumor? Did the Mavs start the rumor? Did the media start the rumor? Everyone is jockeying for position... so this could be media fabrication or it could be a rumor placed by either team and it is being called media fabrication.

Honestly, I am not sure anyone knows the "truth" of what is going on with this.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
When is the last time a rumor about a Blazer trade came true? Honestly, the last one I can think of is when Peter Vescey of all people mentioned Steve Smith to Portland and then it happened about a month later.

Every other deal the Blazers have made there was no rumor beforehand. It just happened to everyone's suprise.

I hope no one takes these rumors seriously.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts