Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

41 - 60 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,367 Posts
Re: Meet the Posters of the Lakers Forum (Past and Present) + History of the Lakers F

Also does anyone remember the poster K.O.B.E.B.R.Y.A.N.T?

·
Pacman & Mamba
2,558 Posts
Re: Meet the Posters of the Lakers Forum (Past and Present) + History of the Lakers F

Damn BH...nice job! I remember you back in the day when you were just a symbol (That was you..right?)...and yes i sported the Purple Spanking Shaq back in the day in honor of Shaq leaving my be beloved Laker team. Ahh..the good old days...

But as you can see, i still support and love this site due to my Premium Pembership dues i give up ever year :)

·
Registered
11,761 Posts

Good thread haha, fond memories and I wouldn't rag on Fisher so much if Mitch drafted the two Brazilians I wanted him to draft (Barbosa and Varejao). I'm still not over not drafting Barbosa...

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts

elcap, you need to post more often.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts

elcap, you need to post more often.
He will now that Im back...He's my groupie :love:

Oh you need to edit my description...

"DaRizzle went from banned, to unbanned, to banned, to unbanned, to banned, to unbanned, to banned for a really long time, and now he's on parole" :) lol

·
Registered
10,017 Posts

No worries...very impressive summary of all the posters :cheers:

·
Snapping Necks and Cashing Checks
12,585 Posts

Nice work there BH. I've been doing searches the last hour and good lord, there are like a dozen trolls I had completely forgotten about that I now have to add. I was going to concentrate on just a handful, but that wouldn't do the history of this board justice.

And damn I miss Ron!
Yeah i remember i used to lurk around here for a few months before i joined and the battles that you and Truth had were one of the reasons i joined. Some epic debates were had. I wonder what happened to that dude. He was a troll and a Laker hater but also a quality basketball mind.

·
Registered
9,527 Posts

Great job BH. how you were able to compile all of it is beyond me in my old age. I can't believe we are in our 7th year already.

One thing that should be remembered about this place is that Ron, Jemel and I used to post at Oregon live, back in the 2000, 2001 seasons when the Laker Blazer rivalry was at its highest. Then we went to a site ( I don't remember the name) that became fanhome.com, which then became something else. It was at fanhome that Ron decided to do it himself and asked a bunch of us to come along. We did and the rest is history. Shout out to DP!
a bunch of guys were from hoopsboards, including ron, dp, i thought steve (but can't find any posts from him). not sure who else it's been so long. some may go as far back as the old msnbc boards.

can't remember what John's name was on hoopsboards.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts

What?

Welcome to the boards.

·
Banned
4 Posts

I'm here to serve the common good

Forgotten, abandoned

A simple question I must ask those who decided my cause was not worthy

That I WAS NOT BLEEDING THE SAME BLOOD AS YOU

OR CRYING THE SAME TEARS AS YOU

I PROPOSE THE QUESTION

Attachments

41 - 60 of 120 Posts