Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

81 - 100 of 121 Posts

·
Because BBF needs a hero
8,336 Posts
Re: Meet the Posters of the Lakers Forum + History of the Lakers Forum + Lakers Troll

No thread about Laker trolls can possible be complete if Dynasty Raider isn't on it!! I know he's less active as a troll now, but he's had some gem's of wisdom over the years that I'll always laugh about.

·
Times Like These
5,688 Posts
Re: Meet the Posters of the Lakers Forum (Past and Present) + History of the Lakers F

Somebody has the quote in their sig where Duncan2K5 said he would take Troy Hudson over Kobe. :laugh: That's the epitome of a hater right there.
I miss Duncan2k5. =(

·
Quite frankly, I'm...
14,767 Posts
Re: Meet the Posters of the Lakers Forum + History of the Lakers Forum + Lakers Troll

Yeah..majority of the Bulls fan on this board I noticed has hate against Kobe. I've been to couple of Lakers game at United Center, and Bulls fan base there have embraced Kobe.

·
Player
7,852 Posts

I remember Mack Ten. his anti-Kobe posts were hilarious...just the way he phrased 'em.

cap: a quick look at the ignore list reveals these unprofiled trolls-
Amareca
BubblesTheLion
DuMa
KobeIsOverrated
Pistons_Idol

·
Quite frankly, I'm...
14,767 Posts

LOL...Amareca and Duma how can we forget those two? :laugh:

·
Because BBF needs a hero
8,336 Posts

Ladies and gentlemen, I present some of the sample workings of probably the greatest troll to ever crawl his way into a Kobe Byrant conversation. I give you Dynasty Raider!

In response to Smush Parker signing with the Heat:
Congratulaltions to Smush!!! Good for him.

NOW he can go back to his game to help a TEAM win. What a good move by Miami --- Smush absolutely HATE the Lakers and Kobe.

Good luck to Smush.
I really like this one, especially after winning the title... In response to Kobe requesting a trade in the off season:
Send him to Atlanta and start to rebuild ... superstars will join the Lakers then.

Kobe can then prove his true greatness by making the Hawks a better team. He might as well set that as a goal; what Playoff bound team do you think want to destroy their current chances and chemistry for an ego as large as Kobe's? Knicks already tried that with Marbury; do you think they will go that route again by trading for Kobe? I don't even think the Sixers want him, nor would he consider them --- he knows the fans there would eat him alive.

Wouldn't you rather lose while rebuilding with young guys than to lose with an ego-centric 'super star' that thinks he's the end-all? He cannot win a championship for the Lakers anyway, so let him go. With a young rebuilding team, you get to watch the development of the players while their loyalty to the organization grows as well. If you're honest with yourselves, you know Kobe has never cared about anyone except himself and that does not includes his family.

Cut your losses; get over the mistake of letting him call the shots and move forward.

Start over and start new. I guarantee you, the players you currently have (WITHOUT Kobe) will be a much better team. They can play ball without placating Kobe.

Make the trade ... just don't send him to any of the teams I support.
:10:

Why don't you take a poll in the "General" forum to see what other teams actually want Kobe on their team at the expense of losing 2-3 of their players? That would be interesting discussion.

Until Kobe admits that he was wrong for demanding that Shaq be traded and that HE cannot lead a team, I'm afraid you all are doomed for continuous drama until the end of Kobe's contract when he will do what Chris Webber did --- take a buy out and then agree to be a role player for some team in order to just win another championship to match Shaq.

Sad, but true. What a story for Laker lore. But, then you've got your memories ... 81, etc. Not a championship, but something to talk about. Everyone should want to be as good for one trick.

Also, even if he wanted to help out the organization by re-working his contract to take less money annally, he can't afford to. Not after paying off the girl, her parents and her husband --- he doesn't have as much money as one would think. He lost contracts and spent $4M on a ring. There is a bottom to his wallet.

BUT, give the guy credit --- he can't get to the Finals, but he sure knows how to keep himself in the forefront during the Finals. More ego mania at any cost. First his parents, then the rape charge, then trying to snitch on Shaq and destroy his marriage and now the Laker organization. Anything to publicize himself. <shaking my head>
:laugh:

HOPEFULLY, those of you that will stick around for the next 3-4 years waiting to make the playoffs have truly learned something from this experience --- that is to respect other fans and their teams.

You all have been extremely nasty and dirty to other fans and their teams. So, I hope, for your own good you really are learning something.
:whiteflag:

Remember at the beginning of the year Kobe had plantar fascitis (sp?) in his left foot?

What happened? He's the only living basketball player that can play an entire season with that problem and not have surgery. Will he ever share the cure with the league? Haven't heard a word, not even when he started climbing over players to make baskets. He can play on that foot for 42 minutes every game --- now that's 'badass' AND amazing!

Or, was it what we all knew from the beginning --- FEIGNED?
:krazy:

Is KOBE Juicing?
This is a question ... and I will be suspended for asking it. Although others can ask the same question about LeBron. If you want to discuss or answer this question, see the thread that is smearing LeBron. It will allows you to smear him, but don't even try to smear the rapist.

The question --- why did Kobe's GUNS disappear after Samake was released from the Lakers and banned from the League for using steriods.

Suspicious that the GUNS are no longer there.
:rotf:

After reading everything about Kobe’s actions in the final game, looking at pictures of him and seeing a very sad and lonesome man behind the façade, learning that he called Barkley and cussed him out (the truth DOES HURT if you aren’t willing to accept it), he has officially reached a dangerous point in his life. He has become pathetic and detrimental to himself.

If this episode doesn’t change Kobe and he shows some sign of maturity next year, he will never change and there is little hope for him. The League, Nike and just about everyone that can help tried desperately to rebuild his image and that failed as evidenced by the MVP voting (these sportscaster will say whatever they are mandated to say publicly, but they will vote their hearts privately because no one can take away your right to private voting). They know this is a team sport and will not help Kobe promote the game as an individual star’s game.

With that, *I* will NEVER comment on Kobe again. I will never respect him and will always remember what he has done to his family, his teammates and the game. To me he is a broken man that needs my sympathy, if not deserving it.

KOBE: Good luck; be strong. Your fans are fickle and only care about how many dunks you make. You’ve been in the game a very long time and the legs have a lot of mileage on them; the dunking will start to wane and so will the jump shot
:whoknows:

Among all other things being considered, I find it appalling that KOBE can be considered the model professional for our Olympic Team after seeing what he did to his own team mate, and it is not the first time; he also hit Samaki Walker from behind his back.

Sasha should have jumped up and pimp slapped him. Someone has to sooner or later. But, then again, Kobe knows who to pull that **** on, little White Boys. Bet he wouldn't do it to Artest or any other Black baller without getting his *** kicked.

And, they wonder why they can't get any of the better players to play for the Lakers. KG, coming to the Lakers? That is the biggest joke heard lately.

The only reason this Sasha/Kobe thing is not a big story is because the League has spent the entire season cramming Kobe down our throats, AGAIN. You can't watch any game including Lakers, or not including the Lakers for that matter, and not hear Kobe's name every 3 minutes. It is disgusting ... again, they are trying to make him (just like before) the model for the NBA. So, America would rather have an accused rapist, a disrespectful basketball player that plays by his own rules than to have a player that did nothing to disrespect American and made the comment once that "its only practice". What's wrong with this --- practice vs rape, practice vs rape, hmmmmm.

I CONTEND that if Kobe is a part of the US team that goes to the Olympics --- THERE WILL BE A MAJOR CONTROVERSY of some type involving him.

He should have been given a Tech yesterday, and someone on that bench should have confronted him about his action against Shasha. Lamar just looked on, they are all intimidated by Kobe. Where's PJ? It shouldn't matter what, if anything Sasha said to Kobe --- he is the leader and should set the example. on how to handle stressful situations like getting their asses kicked by a team they feel is inferior to them. But, then again, he has already set the example by demonstrating what should be done on the court when you disagree with something, when he elbowed Miller.

That 'Elbow' of the Mamba will meet it's match and very soon and I hope it is a White Guy, say Brad Miller or the former football player from Utah (his name evades me at the moment), or even Scott Pollard.

Kobe has to be dealt with. If he can't handle the responsibility or the heat of having his own team --- GET OUT OF THE KITCEN LOSER.

Kobe is single-handedly making a mockery of the League. Him ... the best we have to offer? PLEEEEEZE!!!!

Heard on "Insiders", one of those entertainment news program, that two weeks after his wife's miscarriage, he surprised his wife with a small ceremony to renew their wedding vows? They commented that a man-made cliff was built on some beach and showed only remnants of scattered roses.

First, a $4 million ring, now renewed vows. Will this be enough to keep her from leaving? Wonder what would have happened had she known about the ceremony in advance?

No, I don't have a link but I'm sure one will show up after tonight's broadcast of the event. The 'K-Lovers' will find it.

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts

OK, I've added Amareca, DuMa, and Dynasty Raider. BH will post them soon. I don't have the strength for any more today, but keep making suggestions.

EDIT: Holy Jesus Darth Bryant, I had almost forgotten (tear).

·
Quite frankly, I'm...
14,767 Posts

Darth Bryant, :cheers: to you.

·
Premium Member
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #89

I added DuMa, Amareca, and Dynasty Raider to the trolls list. Excellent work Cap. And Darth, thanks for posting those gems. I fear we may never see DR around these parts again.

·
**** the clippers
16,459 Posts
Re: Meet the Posters of the Lakers Forum (Past and Present) + History of the Lakers F

Here is a brilliant writeup by Cap on the notorious Laker hating trolls that have graced BBF over the years. Let's face it, we would be lost without them. I thought tonight was an appropriate night to post this.
-----------------------------------------------
Los Angeles Lakers Internet Trolls
A BasketballForum Brief

Banned Lakers Trolls

Username: Jewelz/Nique21

End Date: 4/1/2005

MO: Rockets fan with a penchant for argument based entirely on the idea that Laker fans are all of one mind. Typical fallacies about bandwagon Lakers fans and why it isn’t fair that BBF has so many of them. Literally said “Laker fans don’t have their own opinions”. Frankly, an odd obsession with Laker fans. I feel dirty for having searched through his old terrible posts, reliving the horror of it all.

Entertainment Factor: High.

Username: jc76ers

End Date: 11/8/2006

MO: A Chicago Bulls fan with an impressive penchant for Lakers hating, mostly Kobe, but he was mildly entertaining with his grammatically poor rants and his ironic twists and turns about “peepz”. Standard fare of boorish jabs; refs are on Lakers’ side, Kobe gets all the calls, Shaq barrels into people with no call, etc. Once stated in 2004 “Most people thought kobe was now going to average close to 30 ppg. The myopic Laker fans thought he would average 35 ppg.”

Username: LB26matrixns

End Date: August 24th, 2004

MO: A self-proclaimed “law student” and rabid Bulls/Jordan fan, much of his posts were thinly veiled but blatantly obvious attacks on Laker fans about a variety of issues ranging from L.A. being “fake”, to Lakers fans being bangwagoners, to a weird rant about Chicago having great weather “if you know where to look”. Highly sure of himself for all the wrong reasons.

Entertainment Factor: Medium.

Username: Amareca

End Date: 06-21-2007

MO: Not necessarily a Lakers/Bryant troll, he was more like medical science’s version of a General Practitioner; a universal one-stop shop troll. However, without question he made his name based on his batsh*t crazy Phoenix Suns fandom during his tenure here, often pimping the Suns’ dominance over other franchises while simultaneously claiming they were the most cursed in sports. So there was a severe cognitive dissonance with this one. Often talked about officiating conspiracies against the Suns and how the league made sure the Spurs beat them in the 06-07 WCF. Was routinely wrong about virtually everything, so he was always very easy to make fun of but often never acknowledged or, more likely, realized the extent of his uselessness. So I suppose it was fitting that his final post in June 2007 read “Lol, Boston won't become a contender no matter what they do in the offseason”. Sadly for Laker fans this proved to be wrong, but it just goes to show you that Amareca was always right...if you did exactly the opposite of everything he said.

Username: MackTen

End Date: September 29th, 2004

MO: The Sith Overlord of Laker Trolls. Once stated that “of couse the Lakers are still the most hated team in the NBA. As long as they have that Ugly sewer rat looking mutha ****a, Overrated Jordan Wannabee ballhogging rapist as their franchise player, they will never be liked, PERIOD”. We knew we were dealing with a very, very special poster from day 1. While his number of posts, ending at 128, pales in comparison to other known villains, no one before or since has matched his pure, unadulterated loathing of a team and, more precisely, a player. Some BBF posters speculate that he operates a command center deep within a southern control tower of Cirus Cirus, where it is believed the Kobe Bat signal in the Vegas sky emanates from after poor Kobe Bryant performances. It has been speculated that this signal is used to alert Laker trolls around the world to congregate on the World Wide Web. Was eventually banned for ad hominem attacks and illicit photos up the wazoo. The hate was strong with this one.

Entertainment Factor: Highest.

Active Laker Trolls:

Username: duncan2k5

End Date: TBD

MO: Resident Spurs fan with a penchant for exaggeration. Used to frequently start threads/discussions about Bryant, usually some boorish blend of non-Kobe pimpage (i.e. “LeBron/Wade/Tmac > Kobe”). Has been involved in and started multiple threads on the Lakers, with the general theme boiling down to something on the order of “’lakers/kobe arent as good as you think, spurs r better d00d!”. As the Spurs have gotten worse his post count as diminished. Gives a bad name to educated Spurs fans.

Entertainment Factor: High

Username: truth

MO: Doesn’t post much anymore but wasn’t banned, so technically still active. Always went into enemy territory, i.e. the Lakers forum, to talk some “sense” into Lakers fans about how huge of a mistake it was to trade Shaq and why Kobe didn’t have what it took to lead a team. Personally PM’ed me a few times to claim how right he was after all these years. I wonder if he has changed his mind since? Though the more important question is, should any Laker fan really care what a Knick fan thinks? Short answer; eat my balls.

Username: SeaNet

MO: Nets fan with a dedicated hatred for not just the Lakers but Bryant in particular, as is normally the case with most Lakers trolls, with very few exceptions. Routinely open about his hatred and unapologetic about it, often claiming the same tired line about Bryant being selfish, Lakers getting superstar treatment, etc. He’s a good Nets fan so he deserves mercy.

Username: LoyalBull

MO: Isn’t a Lakers troll per se, mostly concentrated his efforts on Bryant, often used the same tired lines about ref favoritism and how Bryant got more FT’s than he deserved. As is typical with posters fixated on a player, they’ll admit they’re anti-[insert player] but won’t give ground on the idea that it means they’re also not objective. I give him credit for trying to post his viewpoint as often as possible on the Laker forum years ago much as truth used to. Takes some guts to go into enemy territory. They were depraved efforts, but impressive in spirit. Still technically active and a CM.

Username: SPMJ

MO: A skilled Kobe Bryant sniper always striking while the proverbial iron is hot. During those nights Bryant has a bad game or misses a clutch shot, it is SPMJ who shows up to remind BBF that Kobe Bryant does, in fact, suck. Has recently been spotted vigorously defending LeBron James from minor criticism, with some claiming he did in fact start the web site www.WheresLeBron.com. Most speculate SPMJ is in cahoots with Mack Ten, with anonymous sources claiming inside knowledge that he is being groomed for overlord as apprentice to Mr. Ten. To this day a consensus has not been reached on the relationship, but it should be noted that this man was seen outside Cirus Cirus last June:

http://www.partyeastcarolina.com/photos/fullsize/11407.jpg

Username: ChrisRichards

MO: Much as scientists have been unable to precisely classify a virus as living or non-living, BBF has as of yet been unable to identify the class of organism a ChrisRichards should be filed under. Once correlated the extinction of a rare breed of pink flamingos with the eventual extinction of homosexual men, ChrisRichards is a special kind of nuts who is thoroughly entertaining due to the effort and extent of his Laker hate. Currently pulling hair out over the Lakers’ success in the 2009 NBA Finals while reminding people that Michael Jordan was, in fact, a wonderful player.

Username: DuMa

MO: A Rockets fan that generally posted grammatically poor one-liners, usually not much substance. Wasn’t really a Rockets homer though, he just liked to make hit-and-run one-liners about the Lakers and Bryant, usually about why old school legends/teams were superior. Which was odd for a teenager to claim. For some strange reason started a thread claiming he once gave Shaq a ride in his car, and then when confronted with the fact that it could not have been him, claimed he never said it was him, despite making comments throughout the thread never denying it. My personal theory; he’s like local BBF legend Ballscientist; he posts sh*t that doesn’t make sense, but unlike Ballscientist will then posts replies to his own posts that continue not to make any sense. At which point you have conclude that maybe DuMa is, in fact, a living breathing example of the infinite monkey theorem, which stipulates that a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type a given text, such as the complete works of William Shakespeare. I must say, his precision is remarkable.

Username: Dynasty Raider

MO: Very run-of-the-mill troll, bridge dweller of sorts. Wild mood swings regarding the Lakers and Bryant, which I attributed to medication but apparently this one’s a female. Naturally, that explained it. Usually comes out to play when the franchise is in disarray or misses the playoffs, which is rare, but happened during the golden years of Laker hating starting in the summer of 2003 with Bryant’s rape accusations, to the end of the 03-04 season’s Finals loss to Detroit, through the 2004-2005 lottery season. It was during this period Mrs. Raider derived much of her life force, staying extra spry during the 05-06 season when her team, the Clippers (whom I believe reside somewhere in Southern California), finished ahead of the Lakers and made the 2nd round. Has, of course, become an ardent LeBron James fan and quite possibly may be the cousin of Kate Faber.

General Conclusion: A huge majority of the Laker haters are Kobe haters, but a particularly large majority are Bulls/MJ fans. I don’t think this “coincidence” is lost on anyone. An interesting pattern, and I suppose not a surprising one, was that the overwhelming majority of these Bulls fans were almost exclusively MJ fans by extension, and thereby seemed to hold some sort of grudge against Bryant’s game much in the way some rabid Laker fans loath LeBron James. Though in the case of the Bulls/MJ fans noted here, the hate seemed to be rooted in Bryant’s ability to pattern some of his legacy with similar moves, mannerisms, etc. to MJ (greatly exaggerated but certainly true to an extent). What’s also interesting is that most of the hate for Bryant has died down in comparison to 04 or 05, when Shaq was traded and Jackson released his book “The Last Season”, blasting Bryant. However, Lakers hatred has increased substantially since then. Trolls still exist now, but few exclusively for Kobe and more specifically aimed at other players, scrubs like Sasha Vujacic, for example. Bottom line; every troll has been quite entertaining, and I personally look forward to another generation of self-loathing trolls. :laugh:
Lulz - this post provides them.

Amereca was seriously insane.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I can't believe I actually made the list. But I need to make a slight correction. I thought I asked us to draft Darko Milicic, not Lebron. He was clearly the better prospect at the time. :laugh:

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts

Here is a brilliant writeup by Cap on the notorious Laker hating trolls that have graced BBF over the years. Let's face it, we would be lost without them. I thought tonight was an appropriate night to post this.
-----------------------------------------------
Los Angeles Lakers Internet Trolls
A BasketballForum Brief

Banned Lakers Trolls

Username: Jewelz/Nique21

End Date: 4/1/2005

MO: Rockets fan with a penchant for argument based entirely on the idea that Laker fans are all of one mind. Typical fallacies about bandwagon Lakers fans and why it isn’t fair that BBF has so many of them. Literally said “Laker fans don’t have their own opinions”. Frankly, an odd obsession with Laker fans. I feel dirty for having searched through his old terrible posts, reliving the horror of it all.

Username: jc76ers

End Date: 11/8/2006

MO: A Chicago Bulls fan with an impressive penchant for Lakers hating, mostly Kobe, but he was mildly entertaining with his grammatically poor rants and his ironic twists and turns about “peepz”. Standard fare of boorish jabs; refs are on Lakers’ side, Kobe gets all the calls, Shaq barrels into people with no call, etc. Once stated in 2004 “Most people thought kobe was now going to average close to 30 ppg. The myopic Laker fans thought he would average 35 ppg.”

Username: LB26matrixns

End Date: August 24th, 2004

MO: A self-proclaimed “law student” and rabid Bulls/Jordan fan, much of his posts were thinly veiled but blatantly obvious attacks on Laker fans about a variety of issues ranging from L.A. being “fake”, to Lakers fans being bangwagoners, to a weird rant about Chicago having great weather “if you know where to look”. Highly sure of himself for all the wrong reasons.

Username: Amareca

End Date: 06-21-2007

MO: Not necessarily a Lakers/Bryant troll, he was more like medical science’s version of a General Practitioner; a universal one-stop shop troll. However, without question he made his name based on his batsh*t crazy Phoenix Suns fandom during his tenure here, often pimping the Suns’ dominance over other franchises while simultaneously claiming they were the most cursed in sports. So there was a severe cognitive dissonance with this one. Often talked about officiating conspiracies against the Suns and how the league made sure the Spurs beat them in the 06-07 WCF. Was routinely wrong about virtually everything, so he was always very easy to make fun of but often never acknowledged or, more likely, realized the extent of his uselessness. So I suppose it was fitting that his final post in June 2007 read “Lol, Boston won't become a contender no matter what they do in the offseason”. Sadly for Laker fans this proved to be wrong, but it just goes to show you that Amareca was always right...if you did exactly the opposite of everything he said.

Username: MackTen

End Date: September 29th, 2004

MO: The Sith Overlord of Laker Trolls. Once stated that “of couse the Lakers are still the most hated team in the NBA. As long as they have that Ugly sewer rat looking mutha ****a, Overrated Jordan Wannabee ballhogging rapist as their franchise player, they will never be liked, PERIOD”. We knew we were dealing with a very, very special poster from day 1. While his number of posts, ending at 128, pales in comparison to other known villains, no one before or since has matched his pure, unadulterated loathing of a team and, more precisely, a player. Some BBF posters speculate that he operates a command center deep within a southern control tower of Cirus Cirus, where it is believed the Kobe Bat signal in the Vegas sky emanates from after poor Kobe Bryant performances. It has been speculated that this signal is used to alert Laker trolls around the world to congregate on the World Wide Web. Was eventually banned for ad hominem attacks and illicit photos up the wazoo. The hate was strong with this one.

Entertainment Factor: Highest.

Active Laker Trolls:

Username: duncan2k5

MO: Resident Spurs fan with a penchant for exaggeration. Used to frequently start threads/discussions about Bryant, usually some boorish blend of non-Kobe pimpage (i.e. “LeBron/Wade/Tmac > Kobe”). Has been involved in and started multiple threads on the Lakers, with the general theme boiling down to something on the order of “’lakers/kobe arent as good as you think, spurs r better d00d!”. As the Spurs have gotten worse his post count as diminished. Gives a bad name to educated Spurs fans.

Username: truth

MO: Doesn’t post much anymore but wasn’t banned, so technically still active. Always went into enemy territory, i.e. the Lakers forum, to talk some “sense” into Lakers fans about how huge of a mistake it was to trade Shaq and why Kobe didn’t have what it took to lead a team. Personally PM’ed me a few times to claim how right he was after all these years. I wonder if he has changed his mind since? Though the more important question is, should any Laker fan really care what a Knick fan thinks? Short answer; eat my balls.

Username: SeaNet

MO: Nets fan with a dedicated hatred for not just the Lakers but Bryant in particular, as is normally the case with most Lakers trolls, with very few exceptions. Routinely open about his hatred and unapologetic about it, often claiming the same tired line about Bryant being selfish, Lakers getting superstar treatment, etc. He’s a good Nets fan so he deserves mercy.

Username: LoyalBull

MO: Isn’t a Lakers troll per se, mostly concentrated his efforts on Bryant, often used the same tired lines about ref favoritism and how Bryant got more FT’s than he deserved. As is typical with posters fixated on a player, they’ll admit they’re anti-[insert player] but won’t give ground on the idea that it means they’re also not objective. I give him credit for trying to post his viewpoint as often as possible on the Laker forum years ago much as truth used to. Takes some guts to go into enemy territory. They were depraved efforts, but impressive in spirit. Still technically active and a CM.

Username: SPMJ

MO: A skilled Kobe Bryant sniper always striking while the proverbial iron is hot. During those nights Bryant has a bad game or misses a clutch shot, it is SPMJ who shows up to remind BBF that Kobe Bryant does, in fact, suck. Has recently been spotted vigorously defending LeBron James from minor criticism, with some claiming he did in fact start the web site www.WheresLeBron.com. Most speculate SPMJ is in cahoots with Mack Ten, with anonymous sources claiming inside knowledge that he is being groomed for overlord as apprentice to Mr. Ten. To this day a consensus has not been reached on the relationship, but it should be noted that this man was seen outside Cirus Cirus last June:

http://www.partyeastcarolina.com/photos/fullsize/11407.jpg

Username: ChrisRichards

MO: Much as scientists have been unable to precisely classify a virus as living or non-living, BBF has as of yet been unable to identify the class of organism a ChrisRichards should be filed under. Once correlated the extinction of a rare breed of pink flamingos with the eventual extinction of homosexual men, ChrisRichards is a special kind of nuts who is thoroughly entertaining due to the effort and extent of his Laker hate. Currently pulling hair out over the Lakers’ success in the 2009 NBA Finals while reminding people that Michael Jordan was, in fact, a wonderful player.

Username: DuMa

MO: A Rockets fan that generally posted grammatically poor one-liners, usually not much substance. Wasn’t really a Rockets homer though, he just liked to make hit-and-run one-liners about the Lakers and Bryant, usually about why old school legends/teams were superior. Which was odd for a teenager to claim. For some strange reason started a thread claiming he once gave Shaq a ride in his car, and then when confronted with the fact that it could not have been him, claimed he never said it was him, despite making comments throughout the thread never denying it. My personal theory; he’s like local BBF legend Ballscientist; he posts sh*t that doesn’t make sense, but unlike Ballscientist will then posts replies to his own posts that continue not to make any sense. At which point you have conclude that maybe DuMa is, in fact, a living breathing example of the infinite monkey theorem, which stipulates that a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type a given text, such as the complete works of William Shakespeare. I must say, his precision is remarkable.

MO: Very run-of-the-mill troll, bridge dweller of sorts. Wild mood swings regarding the Lakers and Bryant, which I attributed to medication but apparently this one’s a female. Naturally, that explained it. Usually comes out to play when the franchise is in disarray or misses the playoffs, which is rare, but happened during the golden years of Laker hating starting in the summer of 2003 with Bryant’s rape accusations, to the end of the 03-04 season’s Finals loss to Detroit, through the 2004-2005 lottery season. It was during this period Mrs. Raider derived much of her life force, staying extra spry during the 05-06 season when her team, the Clippers (whom I believe reside somewhere in Southern California), finished ahead of the Lakers and made the 2nd round. Has, of course, become an ardent LeBron James fan and quite possibly may be the cousin of Kate Faber.

General Conclusion: A huge majority of the Laker haters are Kobe haters, but a particularly large majority are Bulls/MJ fans. I don’t think this “coincidence” is lost on anyone. An interesting pattern, and I suppose not a surprising one, was that the overwhelming majority of these Bulls fans were almost exclusively MJ fans by extension, and thereby seemed to hold some sort of grudge against Bryant’s game much in the way some rabid Laker fans loath LeBron James. Though in the case of the Bulls/MJ fans noted here, the hate seemed to be rooted in Bryant’s ability to pattern some of his legacy with similar moves, mannerisms, etc. to MJ (greatly exaggerated but certainly true to an extent). What’s also interesting is that most of the hate for Bryant has died down in comparison to 04 or 05, when Shaq was traded and Jackson released his book “The Last Season”, blasting Bryant. However, Lakers hatred has increased substantially since then. Trolls still exist now, but few exclusively for Kobe and more specifically aimed at other players, scrubs like Sasha Vujacic, for example. Bottom line; every troll has been quite entertaining, and I personally look forward to another generation of self-loathing trolls. :laugh:

This is so brilliant I can not describe it. Only a couple pre 2004 people missing (Kid Crawford, Truth_34) and Hibachi!/Sac Kings384 or whatever but outside of that people I forgot existed. I remember that truth guy when I was the only one bashing the Butler/Kwame trade, told me this was the one time I was free to be pro laker because kwame was a beast. Dynasty Raider is the best troll of all time. She is the only one of the list I think 100% actually believes what she writes. Like I literally think she knows Kobe personally and he did something awful to her.

Dynasty

·
Because BBF needs a hero
8,336 Posts

MO: Very run-of-the-mill troll, bridge dweller of sorts. Wild mood swings regarding the Lakers and Bryant, which I attributed to medication but apparently this one’s a female.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Man I hardly ever come to this site anymore, let alone many.. life has been getting better and better for me.. I had a bout of H1N1 about a month ago (luckily it lasted about a week and I wasnt hospitalized).. I'm still watching the Lakers every chance I get.. tonight.. my Illini play.. its too bad my Cards couldnt beat the Dodgers (was pulling for them after that series though haha).. anyways it was nice reading this whole thing.. first time in months I've been here.. I dont know when I'll check again either.. take care everyone and.. GO LAKERS!!!

And the answers is not DOUTHIT.. its COOK!!! lol

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts

·
Home where I wanted to go
9,855 Posts
Man I hardly ever come to this site anymore, let alone many.. life has been getting better and better for me.. I had a bout of H1N1 about a month ago (luckily it lasted about a week and I wasnt hospitalized).. I'm still watching the Lakers every chance I get.. tonight.. my Illini play.. its too bad my Cards couldnt beat the Dodgers (was pulling for them after that series though haha).. anyways it was nice reading this whole thing.. first time in months I've been here.. I dont know when I'll check again either.. take care everyone and.. GO LAKERS!!!

And the answers is not DOUTHIT.. its COOK!!! lol
Nice to see you back and healthy. You were the forum for a couple of years when we were missing the playoffs or barely getting in. A Brian Cook fan that became a Lakers fan. Hey, it has to start somwehere right?

81 - 100 of 121 Posts