Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

“I would describe myself as outgoing, friendly and having a great sense of humor.”

Hometown: Miami, FL
Long-term Goals: Become a wonderful wife and mother to a loving husband and kids. Professionally, I hope to someday become a well-known sports broadcaster and open my own dance studio.
Vacation Spot: Would love to visit Tahiti
Favorite Movie: “Braveheart”
Always Wanted To Meet: My grandfather
First Job: Hostess at Chili’s, 17 years old
Most Embarrassing Moment: I was performing in a dance competition and half of my top came off during the routine.
Pet Peeve: Bad drivers
Hobbies: Wakeboarding, skiing, snowboarding…love outdoor sports!
Dance Background: Studied ballet, tap, jazz, modern/lyrical and gymnastics since age 3; student at Norland Middle School’s magnet program for dance; competed in many dance competitions on regional and national levels
Fun Facts: “I am a huge sports fan, especially football. I love watching “SportsCenter,” “ESPN,” “FOX Sports,” and the “Best Damned Sports Show.”
“Dance has impacted my life by allowing me to stay focused. I’ve had the opportunity to travel around the world to take dance classes and perform with talented and famous people.”

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Anyone have her most embarrasing moment recorded?

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
I want to see the moment.

-Petey

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
i hate having no clue what any of u are talking about...;)

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Read what her most embarrasing moment is.

-Petey

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Petey</b>!
Read what her most embarrasing moment is.

-Petey
oh, now i have a clue;)

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
someone put her most embarrassing moment in here!

it shouldnt embarrass u caron

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.