Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/nuggets/article/0,1299,DRMN_20_2622396,00.html

Denver Nuggets rookie forward Carmelo Anthony always has enjoyed TNT studio analysts Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith. He likes watching them even more after Thursday.

That's when Barkley and Smith said Anthony should be selected to the NBA All-Star Game.

"They know what they're talking about," Anthony said.

Anthony will learn Tuesday whether he is named a Western Conference reserve. Indications from around the league are that he has a solid chance.

"It would be great if I made it," Anthony said. "But if I don't, I can't walk around hanging my head."

Because of a rule change, Anthony could become the first rookie to play in the Rookie Challenge and the All-Star Game in the same weekend. Cleveland's LeBron James also has that chance.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
I'd love to see it, but I think there are too many more deserving forwards in the West this year--Duncan, Garnett, Randolph, B. Miller, Marion, maybe Kirilenko, etc. But watch out for next year...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.