Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both players are being shopped around.

The clippers are looking for an expiring contract in return so they can sign kobe in the off-season.
If we give them Samaki Walker and a second rounder (or another minimum player), do you think they would do the trade?

Olowokandi is at his all time possible low in terms of trade value. plus his contract is pretty inexpensive. He has a house in Miami. The timberwolves are looking for a banger. Do you think they would take on the extra expenses of Brian Grant and give us fillers?

Please gimme ur thoughts.

·
Sincerely, Derrick Rose
3,012 Posts
Brian Grant for either Olowokandi or Ely?

you're going to regret it!!!

Olowokandi is injury prone... he has shown some flashes at times during his years in Clippers. but, believe me he's not going to get you anywhere until he proves that he can perform consistently. the Clippers were smart for letting him go.

Ely? forget about it. Wilcox would be a better option.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Joker</b>!
Both players are being shopped around.

The clippers are looking for an expiring contract in return so they can sign kobe in the off-season.
If we give them Samaki Walker and a second rounder (or another minimum player), do you think they would do the trade?

Olowokandi is at his all time possible low in terms of trade value. plus his contract is pretty inexpensive. He has a house in Miami. The timberwolves are looking for a banger. Do you think they would take on the extra expenses of Brian Grant and give us fillers?

Please gimme ur thoughts.
Olowokandi is a Timerwolve. He signed a 3 year contract starting at the MLE this offseason.

-Petey

·
2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
26,553 Posts
umm he already knew olowokandi was a T-Wolve Petey u dumbass, he just said that.

BG44--First, no disrespecting other posters. And second, especially don't do it to another mod. Thank you.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
I think the Odom incident pretty much burned the lets trade wit the Clippers bridge!!!

Maybe in a few years but not this season...

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BG44</b>!
umm he already knew olowokandi was a T-Wolve Petey u dumbass, he just said that.
Well excuse me.

-Petey

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by <b>HEATLUNATIC</b>!
I think the Odom incident pretty much burned the lets trade wit the Clippers bridge!!!

Maybe in a few years but not this season...
clipperd will do everything they can in their interest, and so are we. if they can free max salary cap space theyll do it even if it is with us.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by <b>RSP83</b>!
Brian Grant for either Olowokandi or Ely?

you're going to regret it!!!

Olowokandi is injury prone... he has shown some flashes at times during his years in Clippers. but, believe me he's not going to get you anywhere until he proves that he can perform consistently. the Clippers were smart for letting him go.

Ely? forget about it. Wilcox would be a better option.
the clips are not looking to trade wilcox. i wish tho.

theyve played him fairly well this season.
its either ely or nothin in my opinion, and i definately would give a shot to ely.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by <b>Petey</b>!

Well excuse me.

-Petey
hey petey, u know a lot about possible trades, wolves are trying to get bigger by making another run at howard (forgot where i read that)... grant is more of a banger and defensive guy they need, plus he can play center. u think they will trade kandi and maybe szczerbiac or fillers for grant?

they definately want the last piece to make them favorites to wint he championship, and we need a potential legit center + light contracts.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Why do you want Wally? His contract is longer then Grants and Jones. He is also a BYC player which means a team under the cap has to be involved in the trade.

-Petey

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
i want nothing to do with those 2 garbage players (see KVBL Heat Roster)

·
&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
1,596 Posts
wally could still be a nice player, but i agree with caron, mainly cus we're set at the 3.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts