Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Each week we will highlight a member of the Sixers forum and have a discussion on his or her likes or dislikes of the 76ers, and various questions on who or what drove them to become a Sixers fan. So lets start.

·
Wrong About Everything
13,525 Posts
I'm starting this back up this week. I'd like everybody to rep the member of the week if they can. Thanks.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
agreed. Dont forget to check out the other board :D

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
sliccat said:
Member of the week of 01-30-06:

Route I-76

Congradulations.
Hey man i appreciate that but I think some props are in order to you. This place has seemed to start pickin back up a lil since you joined up with Beez to help Mod the place

Reactions: Kunlun

·
Your Fav. Personal Demon
4,155 Posts
Congrats route..Rep headed your way my boy. Hahaha without you,Die and noob typin up recaps and talking about the game threads would be damn boring. Go Sixers!

·
Wrong About Everything
13,525 Posts
Route I-76 said:
Hey man i appreciate that but I think some props are in order to you. This place has seemed to start pickin back up a lil since you joined up with Beez to help Mod the place
We've got a great group here, it's not really me so much, like red said, a couple others deserved it too.

I'm changing this thread though, we don't have enough members to do it weekly, I'm going to do it monthly from now on, so this thread is unsticked. And I'll be going for quality instead of quantity. Not saying you didn't deserve it that way too, it's just not how I judged it.

If and when we get more members, I'll do it by poll.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Congrats Route I - 76..........and your right since silcatt has been the mod, this forum is picking back up....SO CONGRATS TO YOU AND SILCATT

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
sliccat said:
By the way, why'd you vanish from the battle board? As I remember, you're pretty good.
Yah I remember yall had some tourny going on so I figured most of yall would be busy with that and then i forgot all about it Ill come back thru

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Route I-76 said:
Sliccat is good man. I saw the potential in him back when he first got on the board and we would go at it. Ah the golden days :D

·
Wrong About Everything
13,525 Posts
BEEZ said:
Sliccat is good man. I saw the potential in him back when he first got on the board and we would go at it. Ah the golden days :D
lol, i remember. back when the sixers were a medicore team... oh, wait...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts