Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Re: Memorable EBB moments

i forgot i wrote this in the liek thread

thats it i cant ****ing take it anymore. you ****ing piss me off. not because i think your an a-hole or a jack-***. your prolly a good guy when your not wasting your life away by pretending your a chick or having a girlfriend (my left hand is my girlfriend also).

i ****ing hate you because each time we call you out and make fun of you all you do is laugh it off. not because your cool and we dont phase you. its because you arent that smart to realize we are making fun of you.

like when R-Star says "you're a loser," he isnt joking around.

[/rant]
god i hated that guy... please tell me its a perm ban

EDIT:

mqtcelticsfan said:
Imaginary girlfriends are still too good for liekomgj4ck.
rofl

·
There's a dog in my Perry
3,779 Posts
Stickied and name updated.

Now everyone needs to try and find the quotes form the threads to display so people can look back and read some of the great moments from this board. Obviously don't post stuff that was deleted or unedited posts that were edited for a good reason. Also if there is a post that was made recently that you think would fit well in a comedy goldmine post it here. This thread can be used as a sort of repository for all things golden in EBB.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,149 Posts
I've seen my name mentioned, but in reality R-Star is ebb. I am the memorable moments, I am the time you laughed until you pee'd your pants.

Memoires of R-Star, thats what the thread title should be.

·
Not Just Dumb, Aggie Dumb
18,849 Posts
I've seen my name mentioned, but in reality R-Star is ebb. I am the memorable moments, I am the time you laughed until you pee'd your pants.

Memoires of R-Star, thats what the thread title should be.
I remember when you won your first superbowl

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Any one specifically pop to mind?
the one where he talked about how religious he became comes to mind... the first few pages were great

EDIT: hmm just read the thread and it wasnt as funny as i thought it was

·
There's a dog in my Perry
3,779 Posts
Poster: Johnny Two Hats

Johnny Two Hat's ways to mess with girls.

Johnny Two Hats said:
Take her cat with you wherever you go. Stroke it gently. Don't let her touch it. Take it to work.
Johnny Two Hats said:
During sex, throw up on her. Then say I love you and fall asleep on her so she can't move.
Johnny Two Hats said:
Tell them they're fat then slap them. Then say just kidding, then slap them again. Then buy them some flowers and slap them when you hand them to her, and slap her again. Then say I love you.
Johnny Two Hats said:
Throw all of her clothes out. If she questions you about it, tell her she must have thrown them out while sleep walking and that you should both have sex all night to prevent this.
Johnny Two Hats said:
If she catches you making love to a blow up doll, tell her that you are just practicing some new moves for later on.
Johnny Two Hats said:
Suprise sex. Straight up.

21 - 40 of 79 Posts