Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Oladipo for the people
48,149 Posts
We got old bro.

I'm almost ****ing 30. Most people went on to do real shit with their lives instead of spending all their time on a message board.

·
Not Just Dumb, Aggie Dumb
18,849 Posts
3 ****ing years ago those threads were made. **** man time has just cruised by.

Edit: I was just checking up on here as I was cleaning out some old bookmarks. I could never delete this one.
even if you deleted us from your bookmarks, you can never delete us from you heart

·
Mammal
2,299 Posts
Ballscientist has turned into BBB's Bob Dylan. Washed out, slightly senile and doesn't play the hits we want him to anymore.

Some fuuuunny ass posts in this thread though. The second hand smoking, got a girlfriend.. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
I know it's been like 5 or 6 years since I cruised these parts, but the fact that my name never came up kinda stings. R-Star you're dead to me now...and Red Deer blows.
Here's one: When you used to claim Karl Marx was a self-hating anti-semite just to tarnish his contributions to political thought. You don't even see Fox News go that low.

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
lol a lot of this is still funny years later

diener times intro thread :lol:

whatever happened to travis diener
Is that the thread where he described himself as being "thicker like Deron Williams?" His thread about losing weight just so he could reject some guy was hilarious. Also, any chance he was the dude behind the "Gingers Have Souls" rant that was big on the internet a few years back?

61 - 79 of 79 Posts