Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ah, the art of makeup calls. Four games later.

Now we just know Memphis will get one from these same refs somewhere down the line.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
I feel for Memphis, but I'm happy for us because we deserved one.

Still there's no reason we should have given up that big lead.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With 3 minutes left the "We Want Darko" chants began. Then all of a sudden it was tied -- out of nowhere. Of course, I started the We Want Darko chants with 11 minutes left in the first quarter, but still..

·
Premium Member
19,992 Posts
with all these close games i don't see him getting any more minutes GEEZ. Can they play an easy one.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I understand that we deserved it form the min game, but I think that we deserved some make up call from this game alone man

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Tom</b>!
with all these close games i don't see him getting any more minutes GEEZ. Can they play an easy one.
this is a rare team in that they never seem to blow anyone out or vice versa. darko better hope he can play for the serbs in the olympics or summer ball because he's going to get rusty sitting on that bench. in all the years i've been following the nba i have never seen a guy drafted so high not be able to get on the court. its not like he's playing behind the 86 celtics frontcourt. oh well.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Originally posted by <b>rainman</b>!

this is a rare team in that they never seem to blow anyone out or vice versa. darko better hope he can play for the serbs in the olympics or summer ball because he's going to get rusty sitting on that bench. in all the years i've been following the nba i have never seen a guy drafted so high not be able to get on the court. its not like he's playing behind the 86 celtics frontcourt. oh well.
Are you even watching what he does when he's on the court? The guy is not good enough to play important minutes right now. The guys in front of him are better period. And in all the years of the NBA there has never been an 18 year seven footer drafted #2 overall. Ben, Memo, and Elden are no 86 Celtics, but they aren't slouches either.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts