1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
Isn't our government system the best........

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Randolph Avoids Charges, Brother Arrested

Portland Trail Blazers forward Zach Randolph will not be charged in connection with a barroom shooting after giving police investigators a second statement.

The former Michigan State player provided the second statement Thursday night in connection with the Aug. 22 shootings for which his brother, Roger, 22, has been charged with three counts of battery with a deadly weapon.

Roger Randolph, meanwhile, was arrested on a weapons charge early Friday in Atlanta, Ga., his third weapons-related arrest in three weeks in three cities, Anderson police Detective Terry Sollars said.

Good News For Randolph! I wonder what the Blazers will do to him now that the he told the truth about his lying to police?

Detroit Free Press

·
Registered
762 Posts
So now we know that Zach's brother had 2 prevoius weapons charges int the 2 weeks prior to this, and Zach wasn't smart enough to ask...."Hey Bro, You don't have a gun on you do ya"

Great, he and Damon should work very well together. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,714 Posts

Trail Blazers President Steve Patterson said he was pleased to learn that no charges would be filed.

"Although there were no charges, Zach — and for that matter all of our players — need to be aware of their surroundings and work hard to not put themselves in compromising situations," he said.
"Stupid is as stupid does." :nonono:

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
In that picture I can just see Zach's arm twisted all "gangsta' style" of shooting and him saying:

"Yo', so my boy was like DAT! DAT! DAT! and twisted that kid."

Play.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by <b>Playmaker0017</b>!
In that picture I can just see Zach's arm twisted all "gangsta' style" of shooting and him saying:

"Yo', so my boy was like DAT! DAT! DAT! and twisted that kid."

Play.
um, what the hell are talking about:whatever:

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KIDBLAZE</b>!
um, what the hell are talking about:whatever:
I can imagine the picture in JackieJackels thing ... Zach's should is up, so I can imagine him holding his arm out all twisted like a thug shooting a gun.

Then him saying:

"Yo, my bro was like POW! and then that fool was down."

Play.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Playmaker0017</b>!

I can imagine the picture in JackieJackels thing ... Zach's should is up, so I can imagine him holding his arm out all twisted like a thug shooting a gun.

Then him saying:

"Yo, my bro was like POW! and then that fool was down."

Play.
Uh okay... :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts