Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Pavel era has begun!

Pavel finally played in an NBA regular season game Saturday: 1min, 0 everything.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Re: The Pavel era has begun!

white360 said:
Well, about time, Dallas understand that the Bradley era is soon over
It was over before it even started? :D

Anyway I still think the Pavel pick was a waste, they could've drafted someone who could contribute more, but I guess they thought Dampier could be that plug.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts

:ttiwwp:

·
Registered
4,719 Posts

RebelSun said:
Pavel finally played in an NBA regular season game Saturday: 1min, 0 everything.
:clap:

·
do better
41,522 Posts

darknezx said:
Anyway I still think the Pavel pick was a waste, they could've drafted someone who could contribute more, but I guess they thought Dampier could be that plug.
That's why we drafted him. We were selecting Pavel as a project. Nellie and Cuban suspected (as do I) that Podzolkine is worth trying out, because the rewards of him flourishing are far more than the rewards of anyone else that wasavailable. Even if he's an end of the bench guy, he's 7-5. That's a hell of a third option (at least) at center. He's going to block shots by accident.

·
Registered
427 Posts

It's all on Pavel if he wants to be a force in the NBA. He has to have a great work ethic like Dirk. He has the body of course to be something because nobody can stop him because of his size. It will be interesting to see how he turns out.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts

Here's the question everyone is got to ask themselves: Who's going to be better? Pavel or Ha Seung-Jin.

:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,212 Posts

darknezx said:
It was over before it even started? :D

It could be worse... they could have ended up with Darko Milicic.

Oh I'm bad. BURN!

lol

·
Registered
13,546 Posts
Pavel Podkolzin OWNS this league...

It's true, he owns it. Pavel scored his first points in the NBA today, on 1-2 FT's. Also, he had a rebound :love: :basket:

Pavel single handedly led this team to a 17 point win over Nawleans

Maybe thats a bit much, but he did get 6 minutes

Why does Jsimo12 get his own thread and I don't, it's only fair

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Re: Pavel Podkolzin OWNS this league...

:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts