Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
just foul
Joined
·
6,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Pavel era has begun!

Pavel finally played in an NBA regular season game Saturday: 1min, 0 everything.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
Re: The Pavel era has begun!

white360 said:
Well, about time, Dallas understand that the Bradley era is soon over
It was over before it even started? :D

Anyway I still think the Pavel pick was a waste, they could've drafted someone who could contribute more, but I guess they thought Dampier could be that plug.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,930 Posts
Re: The Pavel era has begun!

:ttiwwp:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,719 Posts
Re: The Pavel era has begun!

RebelSun said:
Pavel finally played in an NBA regular season game Saturday: 1min, 0 everything.
:clap:
 

·
do better
Joined
·
41,522 Posts
Re: The Pavel era has begun!

darknezx said:
Anyway I still think the Pavel pick was a waste, they could've drafted someone who could contribute more, but I guess they thought Dampier could be that plug.
That's why we drafted him. We were selecting Pavel as a project. Nellie and Cuban suspected (as do I) that Podzolkine is worth trying out, because the rewards of him flourishing are far more than the rewards of anyone else that wasavailable. Even if he's an end of the bench guy, he's 7-5. That's a hell of a third option (at least) at center. He's going to block shots by accident.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
Re: The Pavel era has begun!

It's all on Pavel if he wants to be a force in the NBA. He has to have a great work ethic like Dirk. He has the body of course to be something because nobody can stop him because of his size. It will be interesting to see how he turns out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,212 Posts
Re: The Pavel era has begun!

Here's the question everyone is got to ask themselves: Who's going to be better? Pavel or Ha Seung-Jin.

:biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,212 Posts
Re: The Pavel era has begun!

darknezx said:
It was over before it even started? :D

Anyway I still think the Pavel pick was a waste, they could've drafted someone who could contribute more, but I guess they thought Dampier could be that plug.
It could be worse... they could have ended up with Darko Milicic.

Oh I'm bad. BURN!

lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,546 Posts
Pavel Podkolzin OWNS this league...

It's true, he owns it. Pavel scored his first points in the NBA today, on 1-2 FT's. Also, he had a rebound :love: :basket:

Pavel single handedly led this team to a 17 point win over Nawleans









Maybe thats a bit much, but he did get 6 minutes


Why does Jsimo12 get his own thread and I don't, it's only fair
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,767 Posts
Re: Pavel Podkolzin OWNS this league...

:rolleyes:
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top