·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LeBricklayer James

Whoa!!

10 -25 last game

7 - 25 tonight.

I didn't check , but I believe he had 2 assists only both of those games.

STill believe he's the next Magic and not a #[email protected]%^ bricklayer?

If you do , as the saying goes, I can get you a good deal on that bridge connecting Brooklyn and Manhattan.

I gotta give Lebron credit though. Missing 33 out of 50 shots is not easy. You really gotta suck beyond belief to pull that off.

·
Registered
318 Posts
i wonder if him coming from straight out of highschool has anything with not having a great game every single night.

the real deal what is the point. he is young and this is his first year in the league he will struggle from time to time. now if in 3 years he is not improved a lot i could understand poking fun at him. but now what is the point it proves nothing he is playing against people that have tons of exp. and that will catch up with you sometime.

give it a rest man put your effort into something that makes more sense and is more worthwile.

good day.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Re: LeBricklayer James

Originally posted by <b>therealdeal</b>!
Whoa!!

10 -25 last game

7 - 25 tonight.

I didn't check , but I believe he had 2 assists only both of those games.

STill believe he's the next Magic and not a #$@%^ bricklayer?

If you do , as the saying goes, I can get you a good deal on that bridge connecting Brooklyn and Manhattan.

I gotta give Lebron credit though. Missing 33 out of 50 shots is not easy. You really gotta suck beyond belief to pull that off.
I'm sure Magic had a couple of bad nights, even Jordan does that make them bad? Everyone has off nights, where were you when he got 37 against Boston?

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Nice work popping in with your thoughts after two "bad" games for the kid. I didn't see you leave a post after he put up 54 points on 24-43 shooting with 20 rebounds and 13 assists just a few weeks back.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
hey hey therealdeal!

Mr. I-only-show-up-during-Lebrons-worst-games. Seriously, after tonights game, I was thinking to myself that I'd probably see a thread by you tonight. :laugh:

Where do you hide during the 37 and 6 games shooting 50%? Or the 32,10 and 9 games on 15-23 shooting? Who was the last 19 year old to put that kind of statline up?

Cite me someone whos done better than Lebron at the same age? Oh yea thats right, you have magical 8ball wisdom that says he wont get any better.

Better get comfortable in that hiding spot, you could be making a home of it for the next 20 years. Even your hero Peja has said Lebron is unbelievable.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
:laugh: Dude it was 2 bad games!
I'm not saying he's gonna be the next Magic, I've never said that, but that doesn't mean he sucks.

Just cause its -11 outside right now, does that mean its cold all year?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2 bad games??????
What the hell. Guy is shooting 40% for the season, barely 25% from threes.

I mention this because this is now his new role, not playing the point and he puts up 25 shots per night, can't hit anything and gets no assists either.

Oh yes, he sucks.

There were many players better than Lebron at 19, they just stayed in college, which all current players should do as well.
That's the only chance they have of learning anything.

·
Top Of The Pops
27,473 Posts
Re: Re: LeBricklayer James

Originally posted by <b>futuristxen</b>!

I don't think that's how the saying goes.:no:
Well, there's no use crying over spilt water under the bridge, as the saying goes. ;)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Now that the Cavs have McInnis to run the offense, it looks to me that James has the bright green light to be a fulltime scorer. I don't know if that is a good idea. I thought that James is special because of his ability to be a playmaker rather than an all out scorer. I guess it's not a bad idea to experiment and let him learn what role is best for him.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
What All Stars.

You mean there are all stars playing in the east????????

I'm pretty sure that sometime around 1994 they ran out of all stars and simply fill the spots with whoever seems to be cooler looking or something ( that's why Vince can be an all star starter even without playing a game, like last year ).

And actually the higher the percentage , the more you score.
It's only logical. You're confusing ballhog mentality and talentless players who feel they have to score 30 so rack up as many shots as possible even though they can't shoot.

James is special because even injury riddled 36 year old Tony Kukoc can guard him ( as proven today when they ran into each other a few times ). It was comical the way Tony handled him close up and then just back off to let him shoot
mid range ones because he knew Lebron sucked.

Yeah, Lebron is very special when it comes to basketball IQ
He must have been attending special ed basketball classes.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's the same game. Nothing has changed.

Players changed, they suck these days.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
It's the same game. Nothing has changed.

Then stop watching.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Take Stats? The probability that a popualtion of 500 million + would start producing significantly (in stats terms) worse players is impossible

I just saw that you are 34 (one of the few times I laughed outloud at this site). I can just picture you rushing to your computer to see if LeBron did anything wrong today. Usually, you come up short and dont say anything, but today, you can go to sleep with a sense of accomplishment! How fufilling!

·
Top Of The Pops
27,473 Posts
What All Stars.

You mean there are all stars playing in the east????????

I'm pretty sure that sometime around 1994 they ran out of all stars and simply fill the spots with whoever seems to be cooler looking or something ( that's why Vince can be an all star starter even without playing a game, like last year ).
Come on, 'fess up. You don't really believe the things you say, you're just trying to get reactions.

Amazing, though...even though you keep using the same bait, you still get the reactions you crave. Although this "no stars in the East since 1994" (with three prime Jordan years still to come :laugh: ) is a new frill.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.