Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As an avid, loyal Bulls fan, I felt sorry for the Lakers' message forum, since its total postings dwarf the total of the Bulls'. So, I am donating one message; maybe you Laker fans might catch up.

If Shaq were to look at his reflection in the fountain of youth, he'd see Eddy Curry.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
LOL Lakerfans are just as laid back as everyone/evrything in LA. There is something about this town. Appreciate the effort though. For your sake i hope you're right about Curry.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
He is right about one thing--- Eddy Curry. At the end of last season, he was a top 5 center in the East.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I might as well give props to the Lakers for achieving the great three-peat. Many non-Lakers fans are probably sick of seeing Shaq with his free throw follow-through and Kobe's bicep-flexing in the Finals, but non-Bulls fans had to tolerate that for six years! In these past four years, I think the Bulls' greatest highlights (which were not-so-great for any other team) was getting Shaq pissed-off and getting him suspended, as well as sweeping the season series against the Lakers last season. The Bulls were pretty much lucky, though. Again props to the Lakers.

(I hope Curry at least ends up to be 90% of what Shaq was and is.)

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Just a hypothetical question, would you trade the post counts of our respective forums for the win counts of our respective teams. ;)

Or how about the championship counts? 6 is fine but it's no where near as impressive as 14.

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
Jemel please don't show them the championship ring please don't damn near went blind, people don't look directly at the image ,Lakers world champs.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Originally posted by jazzy1
Jemel please don't show them the championship ring please don't damn near went blind, people don't look directly at the image ,Lakers world champs.

HAHA awesome! made me laugh out loud at my computer. :laugh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts