Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see NBA TV right now. There interviewing this Heat reporter. Spanarkle asked him what he thought about the Nets-Heat game on the last couple minutes. The Heat reporter said that the Heat were lucky to win that game. He said when Kidd tangled up Wade that should have been a jumpball and on the last play Wade got all ball but Zo clearly fouled VC. He also said something interesting. He said the Heat won the game because they were at home. So that means to me that the refs were on the Heats side and the crowd intimiadted them. See even Heat reporters agree we should have won this game. I know this is kinda old and most of you don't care anymore and want to look forward but still we could have been 4-1.

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is some bs. Ronnie Nunn the officiating league guy. Just said that there should have been a foul on that play. VC should have shot free throws. This Nunn guy is the guy who looks at calls and determines them on TV and he is the guy who chooses the refs and stuff. That game was stolen.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Yea we did get in a way screwed. Even that information tells it all, I am just dropping it all and moving on. We have a lot more games to focus on. We had an impressive win last night over the Utah Jazz, lets carry it on. :cheers:

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh cmon. Now Nunn said that one of the refs were supposed to move to a different spot but didn;t move. Cmon now.

·
Registered
907 Posts
The sad truth is, that we can all sit here and feel sorry because the ref had a bad day.. But we wont have the smallest ammount of effect on ANY decision, that might had to be taken after the game.

But come on. What's done is done. In the end, this is just a freakin game and everyone can make a mistake. The refs have less than a second to make a call or not - one of the reasons why I would NEVER be a ref.

So me? I've moved on.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Its basically a fact we got the raw end, even Heat fans would attest to that

I've moved on, Im looking at Indiana

Its not like were going to win or lsoe the Atlantic on that game

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm moving forward to guys. It's just that this game was stolen from us and everyone knows that.

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
Jazzi said:
I'm moving forward to guys. It's just that this game was stolen from us and everyone knows that.
this type of thread is really not needed, all it succeeds in is bringing back very bad memories when we should be concentrating on indiana right now.

·
Mammal
2,299 Posts
Stefan Nellemoes said:
The sad truth is, that we can all sit here and feel sorry because the ref had a bad day.. But we wont have the smallest ammount of effect on ANY decision, that might had to be taken after the game.

But come on. What's done is done. In the end, this is just a freakin game and everyone can make a mistake. The refs have less than a second to make a call or not - one of the reasons why I would NEVER be a ref.

So me? I've moved on.
It's the competitive nature of sports, without it, where would we be.

Speaking of NBATV, that channel's literally a waste of production, money, and people's time. Same with the NFL channel. ESPN does a much better job, and they cover everything from basketball to lawnmower racing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts