Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Heat have one of the worst benches in the league. Even after drafting Norris Cole they still have no depth. And what has happened to Devin Harris? He was an All-Star just a couple seasons ago and now is one of the worst starting PGs in the NBA. The Heat could improve during the season and not end up with a top 3 pick but they need the help if they really want to compete even for a playoff spot in the future. What is worse is that Wade is not going to be a dominating player for much longer. The future doesn't look good right now for the Heat right now. Hopefully they get lucky in the draft and get a top notch rookie with their first pick and a solid bench player with the second round pick.

·
Premium Member
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WTF is this? I am so confused!?
This is my "sim" league that I have been doing since 2003. There is no Free agency and the only trades that can happen involve the bottom ten players on the roster. I wanted to see what happened to teams if they kept their rosters intact. I rate players 5_10, 5 being a below average bench player, 6 is an average bench player, 7 is an average starter, 8 is an above average starter/ lower tier all_star, 9 is a sure fire all_star and 10 is the best of the best. I rate the bench as an entire unit and have my own rating system for that to.

·
Premium Member
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Heat moved Patty Mills and Luke Babbitt from the developmental roster to the bench swapping them with Rasual Butler and Terrel Harris.

The Heat are ranked a 43 but it a very low 43. I was torn on weather Wade should be ranked a 10 or a 9, but despite his injuries his overall stats this season are still pretty impressive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts