Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We also snapped the Bulls 9 game win streak without Shaq!

Wade - 39pts 7ast 4reb 1stl 1blk

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
Well, is this enough proof that Wade can survive without Shaq? Well, I wouldn't think so, but it's a start.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
thank you for beating chicago

signed

all wizards fans

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Haslem 16 points. 15 rebounds. 8-12 from the field
Damon- 15 points. 5-7 from 3. 3 assists

these guys could play. With or without shaq, they are productive

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
adarsh1 said:
thank you for beating chicago

signed

all wizards fans
well, thats the most we could do to help you after beating you 4 times earlier this year :biggrin:

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts

I expected Miami to be good this year, but Miami and Washington really turned out to overachieve compared to what I thought they would do. So much for Miami being just Shaq, Wade, and a bunch of scrubs. Their roleplayers have proved to be quite worthy.

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
I don't think the Pistons are capable of stopping the Heat this year. And I'm not sure if the Spurs or Suns can either. The championship could belong to the East again...

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
If Duncan isn't himself in the playoffs, Miami is going to win the championship.

Also, great game by Wade and Haslem.

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
:banana: :banana: :clap: :clap: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
255 Posts
well dont forget the Bulls were without their baby Shaq and fresh off the news that Deng is out for the season... but anyways congrats on clinching 1st place hopefully youmake it 2 straight championships for the East

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
Deng101 said:
well dont forget the Bulls were without their baby Shaq and fresh off the news that Deng is out for the season... but anyways congrats on clinching 1st place hopefully youmake it 2 straight championships for the East
Also, don't forget the Heat were without 'adult' Shaq.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I still don't think they'll win the titles this year.

Watch somebody quote me on that.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
I really hope Miami can get #1 seed of the whole league at the end of the season!

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Once Artest got put on lock down for the whole season, the Heat were pretty much a lock for the 1 seed

1 - 20 of 20 Posts