·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heat by 2

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
we got killed w/o marbury there, so i dont think we will win this one...i think itll be closer than the others though

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
heat up 46-45 at the half:D

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
heat win

nice game by odom, Butler, and Jones

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
the heats d owns marbury..he only had 4 points tonight

·
Heat fan since 2001
7,145 Posts
EJ kept us alive in the 4th quarter with his three point shooting and also a great game by Butler.
Glad to know that he has improved his game more now.

Philly just loss to Cleveland so we only 1 game behind philly and 2 games behind NY.
New York:20-26
Philly:19-25
Mia:18-26

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here we go...good win on the road...

we might be making a push before all-star break

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rafer Alston and Butler of Miami had a brief altercation on the bench during a timeout early in the third quarter. When Butler stood up to confront Alston, teammates and coaches separated the two. ...

whats up with this?

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Caron_Butler</b>!
Rafer Alston and Butler of Miami had a brief altercation on the bench during a timeout early in the third quarter. When Butler stood up to confront Alston, teammates and coaches separated the two. ...

whats up with this?
i have no clue...i didnt see this while watching the game...was it caron or rasual

·
Heat fan since 2001
7,145 Posts
Originally posted by <b>wadecaroneddie</b>!

i have no clue...i didnt see this while watching the game...was it caron or rasual
me too i didnt see it while watching the game.

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its from the Herald...all it says is "Butler" so who knows...

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'm sure it was Caron, because once they say "Caron Butler" once in an article, it's redundant to say the whole name again. Since Rasual wasn't mentioned, it had to be Caron. But I was hoping after reading the AP story that had that note in it to get some details from the Sun or Herald. Maybe we'll get some info tomorrow. Hope it was just a heat of the moment thing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts