Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"There is a difference between pain and injury".........

Apparantly Kirk Hinrich and Chris Duhon know the difference.

And Eddy Curry, and Luol Deng, do not. :curse: :curse: :curse:

·
X-Mas Taker
8,947 Posts
what makes you suddenly now knowledgable about what constitutes injury among bulls players?

are they known malingerers ?

no

who are you to say they aren't too hurt to play?

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
disgruntledKNICKfan said:
what makes you suddenly now knowledgable about what constitutes injury among bulls players?

are they known malingerers ?

no

who are you to say they aren't too hurt to play?
Calm down mostafa...I'm just venting.

·
X-Mas Taker
8,947 Posts
The Krakken said:
Calm down mostafa...I'm just venting.
that's life in the nba players miss games , stop whining and move on.

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
The Krakken said:
"There is a difference between pain and injury".........

Apparantly Kirk Hinrich and Chris Duhon know the difference.

And Eddy Curry, and Luol Deng, do not. :curse: :curse: :curse:
Luol's was just a bad injury on a freak play.

Kirk and Eddy have the same ailment. But it is more likely that Eddy would be out then Kirk. Eddy is much much stronger then Kirk, and when Eddy strains his muscle the internal bleeding and everything is most likely to be worst then that of someone with less muscle. Not saying Kirk doesn't have much muscle, but not a lot compared to Eddy. Just like how Bo Jackson and his internal bleeding in his legs.

·
Registered
90 Posts
BabyBlueSlugga7 said:

Kirk and Eddy have the same ailment. But it is more likely that Eddy would be out then Kirk. Eddy is much much stronger then Kirk, and when Eddy strains his muscle the internal bleeding and everything is most likely to be worst then that of someone with less muscle. Not saying Kirk doesn't have much muscle, but not a lot compared to Eddy. Just like how Bo Jackson and his internal bleeding in his legs.

???

·
Skokie, IL 60076
17,170 Posts
BabyBlueSlugga7 said:

Way out of your element here bud. Stick to making pie charts and macaroni statues of Othella.

·
Registered
659 Posts
BabyBlueSlugga7 said:

Let me know if you ever go to Med school so I can build that bomb shelter in my backyard.

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
Ask any doctor, and they'll say that the guy with the bigger muscles will have it worse then the guy with the smaller muscles if both are injured in the same nature.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
BabyBlueSlugga7 said:
Ask any doctor, and they'll say that the guy with the bigger muscles will have it worse then the guy with the smaller muscles if both are injured in the same nature.
The heavier you are period affects leg, ankle, foot, etc... It is not just ''muscle''.

You are a funny one though.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
BabyBlueSlugga7 said:

Does he really have internal bleeding?

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
I disagree about Luol.

Anybody who played even just a little BB in their life and had a bad ankle sprain know the difference between injury and Pain - and a badly sprained ankle in an Injury .

I played , sprained my ankle , played again to soon , and tore my ligament (sp??). then , I needed cruches for a month , and I was never as mobile again since then. Heck - I even got my army profile go down , had to sit behind a dest after that , do you prefer Deng behind a desk next to Pax and BJ , or is 19 y/o too soon...

·
Registered
31,975 Posts
I sprained my ankle about a month ago, maybe even longer. It was very much like what happened to Deng: landed on another's foot, ankle rolled outward.

I still have some pain in it at times. Though I played last weekend without any real problems.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts