Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO; I THINK THE TEAMNEEDS A HERO. THE ONETHEY CAN DEPEND ON WHO CAN BE A LEADER LIKE PHIL AND HAS GREATNESS. I THNK MICHALE SHOULD COEM BACKIN 2 YEARS AND JOINTHE TEAM. THEY NEEDHIS HELP. if he wason thatt ema the team would be great.

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
28,008 Posts
jordantheking23 said:
HELLO; I THINK THE TEAMNEEDS A HERO. THE ONETHEY CAN DEPEND ON WHO CAN BE A LEADER LIKE PHIL AND HAS GREATNESS. I THNK MICHALE SHOULD COEM BACKIN 2 YEARS AND JOINTHE TEAM. THEY NEEDHIS HELP. if he wason thatt ema the team would be great.
And then you guys can sign Kukoc and bring back Steve Kerr and Bill Cartwright! Rodman's tearing it up from deep in the Icelandic league. Get him! You guys will be awesome!

In all seriousness, I think the Lakers have had enough bad memories about washed-up HOFs tagging along for the ride.

·
Banned
2,620 Posts
jordantheking23 said:

*this is not needed*

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no imean michale can rework his body . get in new shape . learn new skils. and be great agaon. think aobut it. douwan to see kobe trash the tea,s hopes of any chancs of another titel wihtou soem help. why not michael. also if u see michael and phil go weel toghter.

·
Registered
493 Posts
jordantheking23 said:
No way will we bring MJ back. He's too old at this point to do very much. He won't even do as much as he did with Washington.

Anyways, Kwame is at least trying to be productive out there for the Lakers. We don't need Jordan to come back and most likely stop even that so Kwame is known as a bust for his whole career.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
micaehl and kwane can wokr our the difficutl situations that they had in the years before.

michael just coem back ashe was. and he joined the very wrong team. eh tried to be coach/oner and player. and that was awful.

so hey micahel and not that old lok at tim duncan he 30 somethignandhelooks like he's inhe late 40s.

this coem backwil be his last.

thsi wil make the lakers team great again. come on this wil bring the magic and the stars and al the fans back.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Jordan won't necessarily make the Lakers a great team. We already have some players that can fill in quite nicely at the wing positions. Jordan would at this point only be as effective as Devean George, which would help but we'd need someone down low, not on the wing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.