Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
as many people have stated, rose is better suited to SG defensively, he isnt big enough to hold his own with the more physical 3's out there and i doubt michael redd is too, we need defense moreso then a sniper IMHO

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
FJ,

I think you meant Haislip instead of Ely unless I totally missed the Bucks and Clips trade. Haislip is going to turn into a nice young 4/3 for the Bucks, and fit in nicely with what they do.

Also, the best place I have found to get dodgy lamb vindaloo is Berlin. Go figure.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
NC

Yup . I was sitting around waiting for some documents to arrive and I cranked it out in a pretty big hurry just to fire it out there for something to do

Yeah I didnt add Redd at $5M to their base which would take it up to $59M as you quite rightly point out - my bad :eek:

Excellent work as always on your guide to free agency thread - your level of research and presentation is first class and really sets a standard of quality - Props to you .

BCH

See above comments to NC, it was a long day - and I did indeed mean Marcus Haislip - my bad again :eek: I always confuse them given how hot the Bucks were for Ely before he got snatched at the 12 spot for the Clips

Sorry guys I had a Shocker on this one

OT : BTW, BCH best place I have found a dodgy curry (beef) vindaloo was in Dublin

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Sorry Louie, but Redd is 5x the player Crawford is... basing his overall future on potential is one thing, but I really, really find it hard to believe you can make that comment with a straight face, especially if you've watched both Jamal and Redd play.
Ok, actually I have watched them both play, and I still say Crawford is better, both now and in the future-when he is on the floor that is. Remember, he shot like 60% from the field after he came back last year. If that's not a sniper, i don't know what is. I think they're both listed at 6'5, but Redd looks a bit smalller, and doesn't have Jamal's handles, athleticism, or speed.
:| see, look: I'm straight faced.:grinning:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts