Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
The Invisible Iron Fist
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cheers:

Can BU sustain their dominance demostrated at "The Roof West," (aka Crisler Arena) ;) and make it three straight over the Victors? Can they show the same poise they did at Duke, and raise it another notch at home? Can they score more than 50 points? These are the things I need to know...

Also, who's going to the game?

Discuss.

·
Registered
853 Posts
I cannot be there, but I will be in my living room at 6:00 pm with a few Shiner Bocks in hand, tuned in to NESN. Ohhh, the wonders of Direct TV!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Seth said:
:cheers:

Can BU sustain their dominance demostrated at "The Roof West," (aka Crisler Arena) ;) and make it three straight over the Victors? Can they show the same poise they did at Duke, and raise it another notch at home? Can they score more than 50 points? These are the things I need to know...

Also, who's going to the game?

Discuss.
My magic 8 ball says yes to all the questions!!! Me and a few dozen of my close friends will be in attendence. From all indications it looks to be a large crowd despite the Thanksgiving holiday!
GO TERRIERS!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Good Luck, BU. Represent the cream of the AE.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I have mixed feelings about this game. As an Albany grad, would like to see the AE get some OOC wins and improve the RPI.

As a Michigan grad, hate to see them lose to BU again - this is an important year for Amaker.

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
TheVelezes said:
I cannot be there, but I will be in my living room at 6:00 pm with a few Shiner Bocks in hand, tuned in to NESN. Ohhh, the wonders of Direct TV!

Shiner Bock....what a great, great beer. I am jealous my friend...very jealous.

·
Wooden the Wizard
13,621 Posts
I consider myself a BU expert now that I've seen them play 1 game :laugh: I think they'll do a good job vs. Michigan. They're supposed to be better this year, but I'll believe it when I see it. I'm calling the upset. It's at Michigan, correct?

·
Registered
799 Posts
I'll be there with a bunch of friends, faces fully painted, signs made (anyone have any good ideas? I'm sort of struggling here...), hopefully sitting right underneath the basket on the Sec. 118 side. I think we've got this game if we play as we are capable (and if either Coblyn isn't hurt, or Peterkin plays alot and really well). I think the key will be guys like Wolff stepping up, and Gaffney having a huge game. We'll need production from everybody and no dumb turnovers (Macon.).

·
Registered
970 Posts
Come on Big Blow, choke again. Do it for the Fraud Five, the biggest gaggers in NCAA history. Lloyd Carr can't beat Jim Tressel and Amaker can't beat Wolffie.

Imagine the pressure on BU. The Terriers carry the weight of the entire brotherhood of AE basketball.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Any DC area fans (of BU or otherwise) want to meet up, I'm going to Mr. Days in Arlington (Clarendon) to catch the game. I'll be there around 6:45.

-Tim

1 - 20 of 35 Posts