1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Player: Carnell Williams
Position: RB
Team: Tampa Bay
Round Taken: 1

He would be #1 if it weren't for that :censored: injury. Now I think he's even lower then #3.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Detroit… Detroit entered the season thinking that this could be the year that a series of good drafts would pay off allowing the Lions to finally escape the depths of mediocrity. Injuries and inconsistency, though, appear to have doomed the Lions to another disappointing year. And that disappointment extends to the Lions' 2005 rookie class. WR Mike Williams, the 10th player picked this fall, has received plenty of playing time with fellow recent first-round WRs Roy Williams (2004) and Charles Rogers (2003) out because of injury and suspension, respectively, however, the rangy former USC star has only 19 catches to date for just over 200 yards. Meanwhile, another former Trojan, DE Shaun Cody selected in the second round, has been solid enough in the Lions' DL rotation; Cody has a couple of starts and has contributed 15 tackles, including 2.5 sacks and a forced fumble. That's been pretty much it for the Lions' rookie class, however, other than a mop-up appearance by 5th round QB Dan Orlovsky who completed 2 of 6 passes... Mid-season grade: C
I know this is only about mid season rookies for the teams....but I am in the mood for a rant about my Lions

C?!!?!? A freakin C? I would give this joke an F....and that is being generous...Notice that I put injuries in bold....Well guess what....Stupid *** Mariucci and Millen walked around telling anyone that would listen that this team is deeper than they have been in the past...so now you cant use the injury excuse Millen...Right Millen? RIGHT!?!?!?! Millen!! I wish you would take your *** out of here and take your ******* coaches you hire with you...Take all these DIVA recievers you drafted and go somewhere....Lets see what we have the past few years in terms of first round draft picks shall we?

Jeff Backus...An average offensive lineman at best....I think he isnt worth a **** to be honest

Joey Harrington...A QB that could of been good if you were smart enough to put him behind a veteran...now he is a bust....so now we have to start a QB search all over again..great...When was the last time the Lions had a decent QB? I cant think of one..maybe Kramer?

Charles Rogers....injury prone chinadoll who likes to get smoked out instead of being a pro football player....his bad practice habits were known as Michigan St...but oh well...he is local....we'll draft him

Roy Williams....the only pick that has shown anything....problem is...he hates it here...wont be here past his contract....he thinks he is waaaay better than what he is though...hasnt proven anything in this league

Mike Williams.....guy dropped to 10th for a reason....too big and slow to play WR and refuses to play TE....shows up to team meetings late and sleeps during some of them according to beat writers here in Detroit...

So thats it....since Millen was hired....that is who we have gotten with our top picks...every year we suck and we draft players that no one else would take.....

Millen and Mooch both said that if the Lions did not make the playoffs that this year would be a failure...so I am going to hold it to both of you *******es...THIS TEAM IS A FAILURE!!!!!!.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts