Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow. Look at these numbers from sagarin

The Midwest Division has half of the top 13 teams in the NBA.

Wolves 2nd
Spurs 4th
Mavs 5th
Rockets 8th
Grizz 9th
Nugz 10th
Jazz 13th

The Jazz at 24-24 would be 2nd in the Atlantic Division right now.

There are no teams with a losing record in the Midwest.

SOS numbers are:
Wolves 11th
Spurs 18th
Mavs 8th
Rockets 2nd
Grizz 4th
Nugz 17th
Jazz 5th

4 of the 5 All-Star Starters are from the Midwest.

As sorry as the Atlantic Division is the Midwest Division is that good.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Jazz are the first team in the midwest with a losing record. They lost tonight in a blowout against the Bulls.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Bulls??? Are you sure???

Well the Jazz are starting to fall. I think they are 4-6 in thier last 10.

Well I guess the Bulls must have out "UGLIED" the Jazz. Beat them at thier own game.

But the point still stands, and the MW Division still looks pretty awesome. It kinda surprised me when I started looking at the numbers.

·
Skokie, IL 60076
17,170 Posts
Originally posted by <b>MavsPoke</b>!

Well I guess the Bulls must have out "UGLIED" the Jazz. Beat them at thier own game.

But the point still stands, and the MW Division still looks pretty awesome. It kinda surprised me when I started looking at the numbers.
the Bulls beat them handily. Jazz shot around 39 percent Bulls shot 53. jerome williams shut down AK. even though bulls had 27 TO's they blew them out. Jazz are on the decline. and AK needs help. maybe Clark comes back and helps.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Originally posted by <b>MavsPoke</b>!

Yea, the midwest is incredible.

The Bulls play pretty well at their best, especially when Curry is putting up 23 pts, 12 rebs, 4 asts on 9-18 shooting. Its just they play so inconsistent as a team and alot of the times slack on defense.

·
Registered
7,213 Posts
it seriously is so hard to believe how much a division, and a conference for that matter, can dominate like this. i really think they should have thought about a re-seeding next season when charlotte gets another franchise, it would make alot more sense to split some of these powers up regardless of their location.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts