Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone hates Jerry Krause personally I have no beef with him (YET)when he made the trade with Tyson Chandler and Elton Brand I loved it cause I knew we were getting an exciting young player.When he drafted Jay Williams I loved Krause, but if he gets Harpring or Miller I would be very dissapointed cause we don't need another boring white guy.I'm no racist or anything but come on Hoiberg, Bagaric, Miller,and Harpring BORING ! ! !:sleep: Now don't get me confused cause Peja, Nowitzki, Jason Williams,and Steve Nash is exciting ! ! !:eek: I still say Rashard Lewis is the Bulls best bet but there to cheap and Lewis wants to much....

any seggestions ? ? ?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Miller or Harpring ? Bulls need Lewis !!!

Bulls can get Lewis cheap this year if they try.
I bet they could sign him for 3yrs/30M and he would be happy and the Bulls would be set. Why won;t they do this?? I do not know. I can only think that Lewis does not want to be a Bull but rather a Mav.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Lewis to the Mavs?

How do you think could this happen? I think there would be Finley included. But he's 29 and the Sonics are in a rebuilding process, so that doesn't fit.
I p-r-o-b-a-b-l-y would do an Nash, no.1-pick for Lewis trade.
Is this realistic?

·
Registered
297 Posts
If we could do Fizer for Miller, I think that would be good for both teams.

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
I'd rather see Miller in a Bulls Uniform. Harpring is just not anything besides a shooter (and a bad one at that).

·
Registered
51 Posts
Re: Lewis to the Mavs?

Originally posted by JBH
How do you think could this happen? I think there would be Finley included. But he's 29 and the Sonics are in a rebuilding process, so that doesn't fit.
I p-r-o-b-a-b-l-y would do an Nash, no.1-pick for Lewis trade.
Is this realistic?
The Mavs will not trade Finley or Nash or Dirk.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by Derek112
miller for fizer straight up would not be fair. the magic get screwed. throw in crawford and you got a deal
LOL, Miller and Fizer are both even. Their stats are very similar and the Magic are the ones who need a prescence down low. Crawford? Ha. He is worth more than Miller all by himself, based on potential.....

·
Registered
64 Posts
Mike Miller would be perfect for the Bulls. They need a sg and miller would be perfect. thwey would have a starting line up of:

PG - Williams
SG - Miller
SF - Jalen Rose
PF - Chandler
C - Curry

w/ that line up it is Bulls to the playoffs next season

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Miller at the 2 are you crazy you're basically saying that Mike Miller is a better shooter than Jalen Rose cause Jalen Rose is the sg.LOOK i'm going to say it like this and i think i speak for all bulls fans when i say this, if we don't get Rashard Lewis at the 3 than Jalen Rose should move to the 3 and Trenton Hassel should start at the 2 cause he is the best one-on-one defender on the TEAM !
Jalen Rose is the second best.SURE ALL WE NEED IS ANOTHER WHITEGUY THAT PLAYS NO D AND MISSES THREE'S FOR A LIVING.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Originally posted by JB
ALL WE NEED IS ANOTHER WHITEGUY THAT PLAYS NO D AND MISSES THREE'S FOR A LIVING.
Give miller a chance, from what i remember he won roy. he was injured more than half of last season, so he had no time to live up to his expectations. someday he is going to be great. he just needs to learn some d, which he can learn. he has size to make mis-matches. as you watch his 3 accuracy will improve. he might not step up right away, but in a couple of years he is going to be winning the three point contest. just give him a chance.

·
Registered
450 Posts
i hope miller goes to the bulls, hes from the state where i am from and i would like to see him in person, i saw him in high school, but i want to see him in the pros, i hope he goes to the bulls so i could possibly see him play.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The bulls don't need more plyers on their team right now anyway IF we do get someone else it should be Lewis cause he can contribute now Miller is a bench player not a starter.At least Lewis can play some D.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Originally posted by JB
The bulls don't need more plyers on their team right now anyway IF we do get someone else it should be Lewis cause he can contribute now Miller is a bench player not a starter.
Why do we need a player who can contribute now? bulls probably wont be making it to the playoffs anyways so why not make a run at the lebron sweepstakes? we dont even need to get him. next years draft is going to be aweasome and filled w/ great players

1 - 14 of 14 Posts