Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like Mikey is going to be staying in Orlando.

It sounds like he has had an impressive off-season. Orlando Sentinel says he has dropped from 222lbs last season to 215lbs and that he has reduced his body fat from 12% to 7% ...

I think he'll be better off this season going for a speedier game than last season when it seemed like he tried to play stronger.

If Hill is healthy, Orlando could be damned good this year.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
With the uncertainty about Hill, keeping Miller will be helpful for this team & especially TMac, who has to shoulder way too much. I still wish they could have gotten a big man like a Keon to help with the defense & rebounding. Those 2 areas about killed TMac last year.

Hopefully, Horace can play his solid defense(only he & Tmac played any last year!) and maybe somebody they got in a trade or draft can help out because Rivers doesn't seem able to teach the others anything at all about help defense!

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Great!!!! NOT,

The Nets just signed Rodney Rodgers, so that makes them even better, and they got Mutombo to! Damn, the Magic could have it tough unless they get a big man soon. Either that or they will just run every team out of the stadium with Grant and Tracy running the show, but I still would love to see a post scorer down low!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts