Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else concerned that Miles went to visit Sheed after the loss last nite, while the rest of the team went straight to the locker room?

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Sheed is 20 pounds thinner this season so I hardly doubt he is suffering from the munchies

·
Registered
568 Posts
theGame said:
Anyone else concerned that Miles went to visit Sheed after the loss last nite, while the rest of the team went straight to the locker room?

:no:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Wow, what a dumb loaded question in your title....
So players on other teams aren't allowed to be friendly? Remember, they did play together here in Portland. Maybe the were saying hello. How does that have anything to do with smoking weed?
Maybe you should get a job with the Oregonian.

Prunetang

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey, the only reason you guys are getting so defensive is cause you know its true. I just asked a question. Chill out.

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
theGame said:
Hey, the only reason you guys are getting so defensive is cause you know its true. I just asked a question. Chill out.
what the hell did you expect people to respond to such a baiting question?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone that thinks that Sheed doesn't smoke weed was probably born yesterday. Some of you fans are so sheltered and out of touch with reallity. Just cause you dont have a video tape of him smoking its not true. The writing is all over the wall. And I've seen miles smoke at a few night clubs. One show in particular, he was in the middle of the dance floor with a blunt. That was like a year ago though, so I am hoping Miles is a changed man, but seeing him with Sheed is discouraging. Now I don't have anything against pot, but when it inteferes with your work, than it becomes a problem. I dont want Miles turning into Sheed part 2.

·
Registered
230 Posts
theGame said:
Sheed is one of Wallaces closest friends, why would that bother me? But more importantly, why does that bother you?

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
theGame said:
Anyone that thinks that Sheed doesn't smoke weed was probably born yesterday. Some of you fans are so sheltered and out of touch with reallity. Just cause you dont have a video tape of him smoking its not true. The writing is all over the wall. And I've seen miles smoke at a few night clubs. One show in particular, he was in the middle of the dance floor with a blunt. That was like a year ago though, so I am hoping Miles is a changed man, but seeing him with Sheed is discouraging. Now I don't have anything against pot, but when it inteferes with your work, than it becomes a problem. I dont want Miles turning into Sheed part 2.
Riiiiight.

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
theGame said:
Anyone that thinks that Sheed doesn't smoke weed was probably born yesterday.
1 person said it.

I'd venture a safe bet that most of us are A: TIRED of hearing about and B: don't really give a crap and C: get bored when someone tries to goad people into conversations about it.

So I don't blame people when they "get defensive" when someone makes a stupid comment.

Some of you fans are so sheltered and out of touch with reallity. Just cause you dont have a video tape of him smoking its not true. The writing is all over the wall. And I've seen miles smoke at a few night clubs. One show in particular, he was in the middle of the dance floor with a blunt. That was like a year ago though, so I am hoping Miles is a changed man, but seeing him with Sheed is discouraging. Now I don't have anything against pot, but when it inteferes with your work, than it becomes a problem. I dont want Miles turning into Sheed part 2.
who really give a **** if sheed smokes pot? really?

and why is it if darius "visited" a friend of his after the game we should be worried he's doing pot? he also goes over the other teams coach and shakes his hand!

Oh my god, Flip Saunders must do pot with Darius!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Yep. I think you nailed it right on the head HAP. Flip is the dealer. That is actualy how got the headcoaching job at Detroit. Sheed and others definately had some influence in getting him there.
Miles probably just wanted in on that action....asking Sheed where he could score some weed....well, sheed told him to talk to the man....and thus Miles immediately talked with FLip Saunders. It makes so much sense now.....plus I saw Flip and Darius one time at a bar shooting angel dust into their eyes.

Prunetang

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
Lol angel dust.For all i know Sheed could but i highly doubt it im more of an optimist.As long as Sheed keeps it off the court even as much as i hate people who do smoke it's good he keeps it off the court.

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
Zidane said:
Lol angel dust.For all i know Sheed could but i highly doubt it im more of an optimist.As long as Sheed keeps it off the court even as much as i hate people who do smoke it's good he keeps it off the court.
even if someone doesn't agree with someone who smokes pot, really, what is the point of this thread other than to bait people into some kind of argument?

It's a stupid accussation (which is stupid regardless of it's true) because it serves no point of being made on the board. Whether or not you (in this case, Zidane) thinks he does or doesn't, is only brought up to make a ruckous.

Just ignore posts like this and they'll go away.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Zidane said:
Oh, I dunno, I think players should be allowed to smoke pot on the court, if play is stopped or they are shooting free throws. Like the dress code, the no-smoking rule is just Stern trying to be a little Hitler.

barfo

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
alright... this thread serves no useful purpose... I am shutting this down

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.