Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
5,731 Posts
It was a message from Nate alright.

A message to Paul Allen that he is no judge of talent.

· Registered
10,411 Posts
Basically he's a punk *** ungrateful slacker....

Darius Miles, one of the team's co-stars and the subject of much criticism, was benched for the entire game Thursday because he did not show up to the team's 10 a.m. shootaround.
"I've never, as a player or as a coach, seen that," McMillan said. "I've had players come late, but never miss an entire shootaround. You know, that . . . that . . . there's no excuse for that."
Here's a classical article, which perfectly shines on how much of a loser (literally) Darius is....

Now all you Darius apologists, I'm expecting you to come out in full force to try and justify his latest **** up....

This is the reason why our attendance is hitting records lows, the casual fan is turned off by ungrateful, uncaring players like Miles....

· Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That interview was the most telling example of Mile's mindset. He just doesn't give a s***. It's beyond me that a player blessed enough to be in the NBA thinks like that. Unfortunately, benching him, making him come off the bench, whatever, does not seem to make any impact whatsoever. This is the kind of guy (we all know at least one or two) that will not "get it". You could take a 2*4 and head bop him and he still would say, "it's all good...what the problem is?"

Sadly enough, you know management is gonna want to play him to show trade value and I bet the rest of the team (at least I hope) are cringing at the thought of having him as a teammate. I don't care if we can't trade him for s***. He'd better not play next year or I swear...

Peace Out!

· Premium Member
212 Posts
I found it interesting that he talked about how he was a married man and that "stuff" didn't get to him. I felt a pang for his wife. The man disrespects his coach, he disrespects his teammates, he disrespects his fans. He's a selfish man. It can't be pleasant being married to that dude.

Could we trade him for a Dunkin donut and cup of coffee to someone?

· Registered
1,614 Posts
Scarlett Black said:
I found it interesting that he talked about how he was a married man and that "stuff" didn't get to him. I felt a pang for his wife. The man disrespects his coach, he disrespects his teammates, he disrespects his fans. He's a selfish man. It can't be pleasant being married to that dude.

Could we trade him for a Dunkin donut and cup of coffee to someone?
Actually, I kind of think that she's got the better deal.

I like Miles, he's got some real talent. And I say that after desperately wanting him gone last year. But he's like any of us who would become bored at our job. He just doesn't care. Now if it were you or I, we'd still have to pay the bills so we'd either have to keep working hard or find a new job. Well, Miles doesn't have to do either. He's set for life. Why should he ever lift a finger again? He likes being married, he appears from his statements to love his wife and if he finds more enjoyment and pleasure in that, why would he expend any energy to make us happy by working hard playing b-ball?

One more reason there should be non-guaranteed contracts in the NBA (something the union will never allow)...

· Registered
239 Posts
This is it for me, the last straw. Miles was my favorite player going into this year. I thought Nate could make him a better player like Rashard Lewis (not the same type of player since Lewis can make a basket from beyond 10 ft, but a good player). i thought Miles was doing well until the knee injury, but since he has been a bigger slacker then ussual. Trade him, and I dont care if we get the donut and the coffee, either one and we get the better part of the trade.

· Registered
7,812 Posts
The title of Miles last movie comes to mind here;

Score a bunch of money and don't even bother showing up for work..."The Perfect Score."

· Registered
11,166 Posts
Samuel said:
Keep him around until Outlaw is ready. Then move him.

Outlaw is more than ready to put up 0 points and 0 rebounds while commiting 4 fouls in 17 minutes of play

· Banned member
28,451 Posts
mediocre man said:
Outlaw is more than ready to put up 0 points and 0 rebounds while commiting 4 fouls in 17 minutes of play
and consider that productive.

· Registered
11,166 Posts
It just has to be that between Outlaw and Khryapa we could get the same production and way more hustle than with Miles.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.