Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Much more under control tonight. Took shots within the offense, with the exception of one or two. Limited his "bonehead" plays. Great win tonight!

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
He was really getting upset with himself about the rash of turnovers lately; it seems like he really wants to succeed and is willing to work hard to do it. Good sign.

·
Registered
188 Posts
A little thing I noticed was when he had the comfortable lead with 20 seconds left he could of easily scored but did the smarter move of dribbling out 5 seconds then getting fouled.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
this doesnt bode well for rubin

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
"A little thing I noticed was when he had the comfortable lead with 20 seconds left he could of easily scored but did the smarter move of dribbling out 5 seconds then getting fouled."

Yeah, I noticed that as well.... I mean, for Miles to turn down a dunk....that took some serious mental effort on his part...haha
And the best thing about that play was after he did it, the camera panned over to Nate Mcmillan and he had a smile on his face and pointed to his head repeatedly.

Prunetang

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
Im proud of the team and even Miles.Team work was shown tonight i would have bet money on this game because i though the grizz would have one by 20.They really suprised me.So glad that Outlaw got some time i would really like to see kryapha.I hope they do ok in south beach.Stay out of trouble and obey the curfew thank god there isint a nba team in lv that would be bad.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Prunetang said:
And the best thing about that play was after he did it, the camera panned over to Nate Mcmillan and he had a smile on his face and pointed to his head repeatedly.
Yep. Give the TV crew some props, they caught that moment perfectly...

barfo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts