Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When is Miles a free agent 2 years?.. you think he would resing with the Clippers? man im goin to miss him

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
I think he'l' re-sign with the Cavs because he will be restricted, however Q might sign with Cavs from wherever the Clipps trade him, he would have to wait 3 years though until he's unrestricted.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by TheGoods
I think he'l' re-sign with the Cavs because he will be restricted, however Q might sign with Cavs from wherever the Clipps trade him, he would have to wait 3 years though until he's unrestricted.
I could actually agree with this being that Q went to Depaul and if I'm not mistaken Depaul is in Ohio. I may be wrong about the location though. but yes Miles will shine now

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
DePaul is in Chicago, that's where Q is from and that's where he said is his first choice after the Clipps, so it wouldn't surprise me if D Miles and Q (both from Ill., Chicago and East St. Louis) sign with the Bulls in 3 years when they unrestricted.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by TheGoods
DePaul is in Chicago, that's where Q is from and that's where he said is his first choice after the Clipps, so it wouldn't surprise me if D Miles and Q (both from Ill., Chicago and East St. Louis) sign with the Bulls in 3 years when they unrestricted.

Thanks cause for some reason I always thought Depaul was in Ohio

·
Registered
388 Posts
I hope Quentin takes this lost of his good friend Darius Miles like a man and does his job coming to play for the Clippers and still being a energetic guy who has fun.

I always enjoy watching him on LA hoops with D Miles showing love for the team and each other it was some great times Miles will be missed.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yes Miles will be missed, but the more I think about the trade the more I realize how much it will help us and how excited I am for the Clippers next season.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
me three but im really gonna miss miles even though i can watch more games now but i loved watchin him play with the clippers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts