Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody heard anything new about this guy? NBADraft.net has him going number two overall. I think that if more people knew about him, this would be a very controversial place to put somebody like Darko.

My "sources" told me he was going in 2004, and even considering waiting until 2005?

Can anybody please provide any new information on this guy!?

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
I wish I could help, but I hadn't even seen that name before your post. Maybe someone will give some info on him yet.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
he won't go number 2. He is a good player in europe and i kinda follow europe ball, and his name is sometimes found in articles and stuff. he is an all around player but he is not really known outside of europe.....watch out for him...but he wont go number 2

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I kinda follow Euro ball, as well. I think that him going that high is definitely a possibility, but I thought it'd be much more so in '04 or '05. Right now, he's too young and still developing to make much noise outside Europe. But I really like his game. He's like the best of Vlade Divac, plus the best of Wang Zhi Zhi, with a little Dream in there somewhere, with his nastiness in the post, which we'll be seeing more of as he develops.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by CoolHandLuke
Anybody heard anything new about this guy? NBADraft.net has him going number two overall. I think that if more people knew about him, this would be a very controversial place to put somebody like Darko.

My "sources" told me he was going in 2004, and even considering waiting until 2005?

Can anybody please provide any new information on this guy!?
Do you mean going number two overall in next years draft? What year?

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Alright I saw, he definitely won't go number two. And Boris Diaw won't go number 27. Frank Burlison has Diaw as one of the top lottery picks.

You should get that mock sorted out. If you go to FOXSPORTS.com it will have names of 5 International players that should go in the lottery.

Besides the number one pick, every pick on that Mock Draft will be wrong. You should tell the guys who make it to research more into it before they post it.:yes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts