Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well Garnett's career looks like its about over but Minnesota's future looks bright. Rubio and Gordon look like the best young backcourt in the NBA and Hawes looks like one of the better young Cs. The success of the T_Wolves is going to depend on Williams and Johnson developing into starting caliber fowards which is a toss up right now. If they are going to really contend for a championship in the future they will have to improve their bench which is needs a backup big or two. The T-Wolves have been one of the worst teams for around 5 years and now are finally looking to be a borderline playoff team this season. It would be nice to see KG on a title contender before he retires.

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
I'd swap Wes Johnson into the starting lineup and have Williams backup the 3/4, personally.

Dom Jones needs to be in the rotation as well.

·
Premium Member
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd swap Wes Johnson into the starting lineup and have Williams backup the 3/4, personally.

Dom Jones needs to be in the rotation as well.
IDK, Williams is a lot closer to getting the "7" rating then Johnson, and Jones is averaging like one point per game. This could all change in a couple weeks so you never know.

Just an FYI but I use the real stats the players put up for all these rosters. Though when I had an360 and played live I would edit the rosters to the ones in this league and play. Made things pretty interesting but I never applied the outcomes to my "sim" league.

·
Premium Member
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Minnesota Timberwolves have placed Eric Gordon on the injured roster. They have replaced him with C.J. Watson at the starting SG posistion and moved Martell Webster to the bench. Gordon will be elgiable to return to the lineup once he plays in 8 real NBA games in 2012.

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
Rubio is out, though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts