Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Rockstone</b>!
Kwame Brown (if healthy)
I really hope it...I love the guy...but will be hard with Gilberto and Jamison in the team:cry:

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
Chandler, Curry, Kwame, Bosh, G. Wallace off the top of my head. There's an outside chance Wade gets it, and a very small chance LeBron or Melo gets it.

But who knows, MIP is one of the hardest things to predict.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Samuel Dalembert. I see averages of 15 points, 8 rebounds, and 2-3 blocks for him.

·
Registered
13,950 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Vermillion</b>!
Samuel Dalembert. I see averages of 15 points, 8 rebounds, and 2-3 blocks for him.
make the rebounds at least 10 and the blocks at least 3 if he's going for most improved. he already averaged 8, 8, and 2.3 last season in 27 minutes. i think that more likely averages would be 11, 11, and 3+ blocks.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
I have a few candidates.

Michael Sweetney, Tyson Chandler, Troy Murphy and Hedo Turkoglu.

I expect at least 3 of them to be in contention.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
I hope Sweetney can start for the Knicks this season, he has a good shot at winning it if he plays like he did at Georgetown--a monster down low.

Kwame has a good chance also, thats if Gilbert, Larry, and Jamison share the ball.

I think Dalembert may take it this year because last year he showed flashes of brilliance.

·
"True Story"
1,330 Posts
Originally posted by <b>rocketsthathavespurs</b>!
yes i think can win it in there second yr. but i think it will be parker or vc.
VC would have to average about 30 pts. and nearly a triple-double to get the award. Who's expecting 30/8/8 from Vince this year?

·
Registered
942 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Blazer Freak</b>!
Troy Murphy. The guy will average about 18/8 maybe 20/9. Guy is gonna gave a huge year.

BFreak.
If he stays injury free he should easily breakout. So should Mike Dunleavy Jr. I could see him averaging 18ppg 7rpg 6apg.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts