Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 40 of 378 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
I only stated a fact, young man. Why do you consider that hating?
I knew you were correct about the NY area bridges and the four Philadelphia-area bridges, but I had to double-check on a couple of others to make sure. But, I see the Delaware Memorial Bridge and the I-80 Delaware Water Gap Toll Bridge are the same.

In deference to sjhawk's feelings, however, there are numerous "land" connections on the NJ-NY border where you can sneak out at no cost, and I'm pretty sure there are several upstream bridges across the Delaware that have no tolls in either direction.

Your point remains well-taken, however.

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
I knew you were correct about the NY area bridges and the four Philadelphia-area bridges, but I had to double-check on a couple of others to make sure. But, I see the Delaware Memorial Bridge and the I-80 Delaware Water Gap Toll Bridge are the same.

In deference to sjhawk's feelings, however, there are numerous "land" connections on the NJ-NY border where you can sneak out at no cost, and I'm pretty sure there are several upstream bridges across the Delaware that have no tolls in either direction.

Your point remains well-taken, however.
I see you had some time on your hands this morning.

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Assuming this is all found to be true, how is the NCAA going to wiggle its way out of severely punishing these schools? It is so tiring seeing college athletics plunge further into its current form: a shadowy, clandestine ol' boys club.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Assuming this is all found to be true, how is the NCAA going to wiggle its way out of severely punishing these schools? It is so tiring seeing college athletics plunge further into its current form: a shadowy, clandestine ol' boys club.
They will probably pass the investigation on to the FBI.

21 - 40 of 378 Posts